Photo

Tweaks/fixes to a few 1PP v4.1 components. And HQmusic and the other m

The Imp spamming.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:40 AM

The content of this thread should be free to use by anyone, and I encourage anyone that has similar to use, to add theirs to here. So the 1PP users can use them, themselves, and if the SHSforums ever updates this mods v4.1, then they are free to do it too. None of these require any text updates, so creating an update might be easy as a pie. :hands a pie:

The community has created 1PP fixes to be available to the BWP/S Fixpack, to the following components:

.tpa file patches: 114, 202, 208, 400, 401. And then there's two .bam files to the copied solar folder.

The .tp2 edit is just diff to differenciate the BWP -fixed and non fixed installs, so it's to be disregarded if a new version is uploaded.

The 1PP_HQ_music, the acm_upsample.exe converted is updated, it's available here. The mod would be probably be best to be made to use the HANDLE_AUDIO weidu function. ... but that's up to whom ever will do that.

And then there's the 1PP thief galore, that the community has produced 3 additional/different .bam files for it here. So consider them to be available for use.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#2 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 10:18 PM

1pp fixes have been included (and sometimes improved) into v4.2.0 beta.

As for the Thief galore, what was their purpose? Updating v3?

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 11:24 PM

As for the Thief galore, what was their purpose? Updating v3?
Well, the BWP Fixpack says this:

:: 1pp_thieves_galore - One Pixel Productions v3: Thieves Galore

:: Miloch's Elf Thief animation crash fix
:: http://www.shsforums...n-bug/?p=491950

Fortunately for you, the BWP Fixpack logged all those in a .txt file, or I would have no idea. And even the link works.
1pp fixes have been included (and sometimes improved) into v4.2.0 beta.
Ouh, so that's why I saw my name in the readme... well, I hope I deserved the credit. That's all I can say.

Edited by The Imp, 31 July 2020 - 11:27 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 11:37 PM

Yes, I read it but... As this bug has not been mentioned in any 1pp thread, I was wondering if it had been fixed in 1pp v4...

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Imp spamming.