Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:45 PM

With Weidu.

#2 GeN1e

GeN1e

A very GAR character

• Modder
  • 1604 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:48 PM

ADD_SPELL_CFEFFECT function, same syntax as the other add_effect ones.

Retired from modding.

#3 temnix

temnix
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:58 PM

Yeah, but you can't just *guess* it. It's like a spell: Raistlin says "shirak," and his staff lights up. Don't know the word, can't do the magic.:D Thanks, man.

#4 GeN1e

GeN1e

A very GAR character

• Modder
  • 1604 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

Had he studied the WeiDU readme, I mean, the spellbook, he'd know what the magic word is :rolleyes:

Retired from modding.

#5 temnix

temnix
  • 983 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:36 AM

I bet you several cents that this function is not in the Weidu Documentation. Almost nothing is.

#6 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:28 AM

I bet you several cents that this function is not in the Weidu Documentation. Almost nothing is.

It is, in the macro portion(COPY ~plah~ ~override~

LPF ~macro_name~ plah plah plah END ), if you can use one, then you can use all of them by studing the function in the list. There's even multiple similar examples in the fj_are_structure that use the exact same listing type.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#7 temnix

temnix
  • 983 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:39 AM

You're right, it's there. I can't say I'm sorry I didn't look - didn't expect to need a "macro" section. But I've got the ones I need down now.

#8 Avenger_teambg

Avenger_teambg
  • 604 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:43 AM

There are tons of useful macros shipped with weidu. So don't miss the macro section.

Avenger