Color Balanced Portraits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ikonomov

ikonomov
  • Modder
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:52 PM

This mod changes the brightness and color tone balance of portrait images for Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition.

Click here to open this mod's page

Edited by ikonomov, 17 October 2022 - 05:26 AM.

#2 ikonomov

ikonomov
  • Modder
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:48 AM

Since I've used the same file names for the imported BG2 portraits in BG1, if a BG1 character is using the BG2 portraits and is imported into BG2 the companion who uses that portrait will use their replacement portrait as normal, same as if the character was generated in BG2.  A list of the replacement portraits can be found here.

Edited by ikonomov, 25 October 2019 - 10:50 AM.

#3 ikonomov

ikonomov
  • Modder
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 11:33 AM

I've added more comparison images, showing all original portraits and the edited ones.

Edited by ikonomov, 25 February 2021 - 09:29 PM.

#4 ikonomov

ikonomov
  • Modder
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 04:24 PM

While relocating BGEE & BG2EE high resolution portraits mod I've decided to update it with the edited images from my other portrait mod I made for TotSC and ToB.  The images are only for the portraits from ToB, however, and are in their standard resolution.  I've decided not to update the mod with the larger sized images after they added new portraits in EE version 2.6.0 because I no longer have EE installed and will be unable to maintain it.  If anybody is still interested in downloading, creating or has already created such a mod please post here.

Edited by ikonomov, 22 September 2022 - 04:43 PM.