Photo

Comments on "The Tangled Web"

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:36 AM

... but you won't kill her, will you? I :wub: the druidess.

#22 Jolyth

Jolyth

Feather Boa Wielding Dominatrix

• 2016 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:40 AM

:lol: Aww...now you're just trying to get some insight! :lol: I will tell you this, I have had my life threatened if I kill off the beloved druidess, so I am going to keep death threats in mind when I write about her! ;)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOOHOO! What a Ride!

Some people are like slinkies. They are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Dyslexia of Borg: Your ass will be laminated

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#23 thecursed

thecursed

Just a ghost from the past

• 680 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:48 AM

*jumps up with a bag of popcorn* kill her kill her kill her kill h.... kill who?

:wacko:
"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune.... they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures"
Gerrard of the Weatherlight

Wisdom: Distinguish the extraordinary from the spectacular

Beware My ever shifting avatar!!

#24 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:51 AM

Oh yes, she provokes mixed emotions, and though I've just found this delightful place I'm sure I'm not the most dangerous Jaheira-fan around. I just like her alot, but I've encountered people who adore the ground she walks on... are there any of those here?

#25 Jolyth

Jolyth

• 2016 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:02 PM

*jumps up with a bag of popcorn* kill her kill her kill her kill h.... kill who?

:wacko:

:lol: :lol: Now cursed! That's not nice! *Refills his popcorn bag*

Oh yes, she provokes mixed emotions, and though I've just found this delightful place I'm sure I'm not the most dangerous Jaheira-fan around. I just like her alot, but I've encountered people who adore the ground she walks on... are there any of those here?

She definitely does that! Of course, turning traitor is really against her character and I would like to remain true to the individuals. Then again, maybe she's just whacked!

Ya know, you should register and stick around. We don't bite...much! :ph34r:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOOHOO! What a Ride!

Some people are like slinkies. They are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#26 Puffkage

Puffkage
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:11 PM

Voilá... I registrered (I am the above "guest")! That was MUCH easier than I had expected; on elfwood I had to fill a looooong application to make sure I wasn't gonna post vile material of any kind.

Ah but hello people on Forgotten Wars!

Ach, now I'm playing around with my profile instead of faithfully studying my Spanish pensum... and it's my 4th language... I'm going down!

Edited by Puffkage, 27 May 2004 - 12:15 PM.

#27 Jolyth

Jolyth

• 2016 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:15 PM

Welcome aboard Puffkage! Glad to "see" ya!

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#28 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:28 PM

Yes. :)

I would be one of those. All my written stuff is Jaheira-centric. :wub: :rolleyes:

Interesting story, Jolyth. Spellhold is certainly a good place to make people fly off their rocker. It's damn creepy. As is Jaheira's peculiar condition. :wacko: :blink:

#29 thecursed

thecursed

Just a ghost from the past

• 680 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:42 PM

:lol: :lol: Now cursed! That's not nice! *Refills his popcorn bag*

friends call me TC. i hope to see you among them some day....

i just wanna know who's gonna get wacked and left behind for imoen.......
"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune.... they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures"
Gerrard of the Weatherlight

Wisdom: Distinguish the extraordinary from the spectacular

Beware My ever shifting avatar!!

#30 Jolyth

Jolyth

• 2016 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:48 PM

friends call me TC. i hope to see you among them some day....

Count me in TC! ;)

i just wanna know who's gonna get wacked and left behind for imoen.......

Patience! All will be revealed. (I hope!) :P

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#31 Puffkage

Puffkage
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 01:00 PM

Yes. 

I would be one of those. All my written stuff is Jaheira-centric. 

Ah, hello to you sir! :) And I certainly can't blame you... now the Aerie-worshippers - those I won't even pretend to understand...

Don?t you agree that her voice is so sexy? (Alright, I?m a girl and supposedly a straight one ? maybe I AM obsessed) Oh and Keldorn?s too? *dreamy sigh*

#32 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 01:08 PM

Yes. 

I would be one of those. All my written stuff is Jaheira-centric. 

Ah, hello to you sir! :) And I certainly can't blame you... now the Aerie-worshippers - those I won't even pretend to understand...

*evil grin* Me neither... ;) ;)

Don?t you agree that her voice is so sexy? (Alright, I?m a girl and supposedly a straight one ? maybe I AM obsessed) Oh and Keldorn?s too? *dreamy sigh*

Couldn't agree more... her voice hooked me up immediately. :wub: Amazingly, I love Keldorn's voice too. And Sarevok's would round up my Top-3 of sexiest voices. :)

#33 Puffkage

Puffkage
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 01:47 PM

Couldn't agree more... her voice hooked me up immediately.  Amazingly, I love Keldorn's voice too. And Sarevok's would round up my Top-3 of sexiest voices. 

Sarevok's nice yes, but I actually think Edwin takes up the third slot for me, though I wouldn't exactly call his voice *sexy*, it's close. Can I put Sean Connery in somewhere? Hehe... I suffered the *horror* that was Highlander II solely to listen to that man :D ...

You wouldn't happen to have written or seen an Edwin/Jaheira romance? I have been looking for *ages*, they would make such an interesting and explosive couple...

PS: Jolyth I'm SO sorry for filling your thread with my rambling, I promise I won't post again except for reviewing your next chapter.

Edited by Puffkage, 27 May 2004 - 01:49 PM.

#34 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 02:26 PM

PS: Jolyth I'm SO sorry for filling your thread with my rambling, I promise I won't post again except for reviewing your next chapter.

Hey, if you wish, you can continue the rambling in any of the comment threads to my stories - if it concerns the druidess, I'd be more than glad to join you in the process of rambling. :D

So you like Eddie as well? :blink: He's my favorite male NPC! :) And I agree that seeing him in romance with Jaheira would be... hilarious (and explosive!) :D Sadly, I don't think anyone's written that - yet. Hmm, maybe a project for future - I've actually been thinking about this before. ;)

#35 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 03:25 AM

Hey Jolyth! I'm sorry I haven't posted here. I've been following your story avidly... but then... always... just as I'm about to shower you with compliments, one of my erstwhile siblings boots me off the computer!!
But anyway, now that I have time, I'd just like to say that it's going marvellously!! I love the way how you just keep twisting the story! Keep going, please!! :D
Can't wait for more! ^_^

Through lightning, travel shadow,
Through hell and all above,
Surviving sword and arrow,
Bound stronger by the love

And in the end a witness,
To where the death has lain,
Silent through the sorrow,
Where innocents lie slain

#36 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 07:00 PM

Hey Jolyth! Glad to see that you've posted again! I love the way it's going now... and I must agree that (sorry, spoiler) Jaheira could very well have been pushed over the edge. However, I'm sorry, but is your main character romancing Kelsey or Anomen? I'm just an idiot, so I can't tell... :lol:
Love the 'tangled webs of deceit' it keeps going and going and going...
And we keep wanting more, and more, and more :)

#37 Jolyth

Jolyth

• 2016 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 06:56 AM

Awwwww! :wub: You such a sweetie! Thanks for the support! I'm sorry this last post took so long, but between RL, Branwen and loads of other crap, I haven't been able to write as much as I wanted.

I'm working on another segment now and hope to post today. I would really like to get the story finished, but it seems that the closer I get to the end, the more the characters have to tell me. At this rate, they are never going to leave Spellhold! :lol:

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#38 Rastor

Rastor

Yes, I really am a dragon. Yes, I am a jerk. Live with it.

• 2001 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:11 AM

loads of other crap

Ahem!

Hope to see the next segment up shortly.
Home of Kitanya, Improved Asylum, more...

Posted Image

#39 Jolyth

Jolyth

• 2016 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:29 AM

loads of other crap

Ahem!

Oh my! Where did that come from?!? It wasn't me! My posts must have been edited.

Darn you Moderators! You should be ashamed!

Hope to see the next segment up shortly.

Me too! :P

Edited by Jolyth, 12 July 2004 - 07:29 AM.

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#40 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 11:12 PM

Heh, like the previous two updates, Jolyth. Jaheira does make sense as being the perfect spy... I'll admit. And the image of Irenicus standing on those stairs, staring down like hell hath no fury...
Loved it. :)