• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 VigaHrolf

VigaHrolf

God of Paperclips

• 79 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 06:38 PM

Bey,

A wonderful read once again. Always fun to read about a namesake, and this is a most excellent tale for this young lady. Maybe we can convince you to write another? Give us a little more on young Bey.

And also, its always nice to see a punk getting his just rewards.

VH

#2 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 07:02 PM

Hi, Bey!

We do like your 'Beyshaliban'! Thank you for introducing her to us through her beginning story here. I can't wait to find out how she gets to Toril. Don't keep us waiting too long, my friend. We are not beyond forming a little vigilante group to come and harrass you into writing more. :D :P

More and soon!! :P :P

MG

#3 Rusalka

Rusalka
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 07:37 PM

You can count me in on MG's posse. I'm definitely hoping to see more of this story. :)
A day wouldn't be complete without a Knight.

#4 Beyshaliban

Beyshaliban

With A Vengeance

• 738 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 10:22 PM

Bey,

A wonderful read once again.  Always fun to read about a namesake, and this is a most excellent tale for this young lady.  Maybe we can convince you to write another?  Give us a little more on young Bey.

And also, its always nice to see a punk getting his just rewards.

VH

:D Thank you, thank you! :D

I will write another. She has seen a lot before she came to Toril and I intend to tell about at least two of the titles she gained. And of course Mr. Toad didn?t rest and tried to make her life hell. Unfortunately for him, she discovered her sneaky side. ;)

Hi, Bey!

We do like your 'Beyshaliban'!  Thank you for introducing her to us through her beginning story here.  I can't wait to find out how she gets to Toril.  Don't keep us waiting too long, my friend.  We are not beyond forming a little vigilante group to come and harrass you into writing more.  :D  :P

More and soon!!  :P  :P

MG

No harassment is necessary, my dear MG! :P But I would be most grateful if this little vigilante group of yours could come and harass my boss into letting me have a prolonged vacation. That would be most helpful with my writing endeavours. :D

It will take a while before she comes to Toril. After all she had been of the road for a couple of years before ?it happened?.

You can count me in on MG's posse. I'm definitely hoping to see more of this story. :)

Hi Ru! How very nice to see you again! :D There will be more. Much more! :D

Thank you all very much! :D

Bey

#5 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 08:08 PM

very much dumas-esque...reminds me of a very naive, yet hot tempered d'artangion being advised by his father to fight duels...

i can already see how her temper is going to be her worst enemy, and her lifelong quest to control it...

i am disappointed that she didn't do a lot more to the git besides knocking out more of his teeth... ^_^

more soon!!!
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#6 Beyshaliban

Beyshaliban

With A Vengeance

• 738 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:53 AM

very much dumas-esque...reminds me of a very naive, yet hot tempered d'artangion being advised by his father to fight duels...

i can already see how her temper is going to be her worst enemy, and her lifelong quest to control it...

i am disappointed that she didn't do a lot more to the git besides knocking out more of his teeth... ^_^

more soon!!!

Thank you! :D

You are right. The country in which she was born is indeed inspired by Renaissance Italy and France.

Well... this is only the beginning. Beside her violent temper she also has a very long memory. ;)

#7 thecursed

thecursed

Just a ghost from the past

• 680 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 03:51 AM

Well... this is only the beginning. Beside her violent temper she also has a very long memory. ;)

that is never a good combination. exept for a fic character! keep up the good work
"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune.... they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures"
Gerrard of the Weatherlight

Wisdom: Distinguish the extraordinary from the spectacular

Beware My ever shifting avatar!!

#8 Beyshaliban

Beyshaliban

With A Vengeance

• 738 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 10:04 AM

Well... this is only the beginning.  Beside her violent temper she also has a very long memory.  ;)

that is never a good combination. exept for a fic character! keep up the good work

Thank you. :D

Eventually she grows up. ;)