Blades over Brynnlaw?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 04:05 PM

There was a pirate-themed mod in development a while back entitled "Blades over Brynnlaw" inwitch u returned to the island in chapter 6, which has since conpletely vanished off the forgotten wars site. Im not saying the creator(s) don't have the complete right to stop working on it, they do, i was just wondering if anyone knew if it was officially cancelled, moved to a different site or what because i havn't been able to find a trace of it.
"I choose to believe what I was programed to believe."
Futurama quotes rock

#2 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 04:09 PM

Its been cancelled as far as I'm aware. All incomplete works were cancelled when PPG was formed.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#3 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 04:54 PM

thanx.
"I choose to believe what I was programed to believe."
Futurama quotes rock

#4 Hendryk

Hendryk
  • 873 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:04 PM

Actually, PPG does have some mods in progress. IIRC, Ghreyfain simply declined a public forum for BoB although it is still alleged to be worked on.
Ready. Fire. Aim.

#5 discharger12

discharger12

SHS's [un]official spammer!

• 759 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:08 PM

http://forums.pocket...x.php?topic=2.0

Is this outdated?
Defunct, but r teh rly, lol: Tork NPC, WOWCAAVB?, Barbados NPC, Anti-Ding0 Chinchilla NPC, Attack of the Bears!

No. No, they really are defunct.

#6 -icelus-

-icelus-

Posted 03 May 2004 - 06:03 PM

BoB is not officially dead, at least not that I've seen Ghrey 'fess up to. It simply does not have a public forum. Can't say I blame him... people spammed the hell out of the old one. ;)

#7 discharger12

discharger12

SHS's [un]official spammer!

• 759 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 06:39 PM

BoB is not officially dead, at least not that I've seen Ghrey 'fess up to. It simply does not have a public forum. Can't say I blame him... people spammed the hell out of the old one. ;)

I just talked to Ghrey on the PPG IRC (like 2 min ago) and he is busy playing Morrowind at the moment.
Defunct, but r teh rly, lol: Tork NPC, WOWCAAVB?, Barbados NPC, Anti-Ding0 Chinchilla NPC, Attack of the Bears!

No. No, they really are defunct.

#8 Galactygon

Galactygon

Modding since 2002

• 938 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 06:51 PM

he is busy playing Morrowind at the moment.

Nudge, Nudge, Hint, Hint ;)

-Galactygon
Posted Image

#9 -icelus-

-icelus-

Posted 03 May 2004 - 07:25 PM

BoB is not officially dead, at least not that I've seen Ghrey 'fess up to.  It simply does not have a public forum.  Can't say I blame him... people spammed the hell out of the old one.  ;)

I just talked to Ghrey on the PPG IRC (like 2 min ago) and he is busy playing Morrowind at the moment.

That's fantastic. What does that have to do with BoB?

#10 jcompton

jcompton
  • Modder
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 07:31 PM

Its been cancelled as far as I'm aware.  All incomplete works were cancelled when PPG was formed.

I don't know what incomplete works Seifer may have personally cancelled when PPG was formed, but PPG hasn't cancelled any of the mods that were once under development on the FW site with the blue colors.

Cailean, Surayah, de'Arnise Romance, Turnabout, and Quest Pack are all currently being developed at PPG. It is true that Keto was thought lost, but a quick phone call sorted that out and Keto is, in fact, on the fast track to release.

BoB does not have a forum because Ghrey has tired of discussing unreleased efforts. Consider it a "you'll see it if you see it" affair.

In the future, Seifer and others are invited to check http://forums.pocketplane.net before making curious blanket declarations about anything and/or everything being cancelled.

Edited by jcompton, 03 May 2004 - 07:42 PM.

#11 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 07:54 PM

Whilst I'd love to give a smart arsed reply to that, I shall just point to the part of the quote that says as far as I know. I must admit my visits to PPG have been somewhat sparse so I shall make a point of taking JC up on his offer.

I hope eveyone else does so as well, they have some very good mods there.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu