Is this possible?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eocine

Eocine

Jinx

• 128 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 08:20 AM

Ok I want to make an NPC who is a pure necromancer. ie he has the ability to cast ONLY necromantic spells. But he can cast both Mage and Priest spells. I read some where that userunfriendly had used shadow keeper to make a cleric sorceror. This is some thing similar to what I'm hoping to do. Ideally I want to make a sorc, who can cast mage and cleric spells but only necromantic spells. If anyone knows if this is possible (and how to do it) I'd be very grateful. Also how do I make a sword a mage can wield? (like Xan's moonblade).
Every action has an equal and opposite inaction

I always find the "Great Outdoors" chaotic and Dirty. It needs a shaping will to slap the beasts into proper order.
Edwin BG2

I'm not a martyr, I'm not a prophet and I won't preach to you but here's a caution....

#2 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 19 November 2002 - 02:02 PM

Also how do I make a sword a mage can wield? (like Xan's moonblade).

I would imagine this would be pretty easy to do with IEEP's "Item Maker" by setting the appropriate "Useable by" flags. If you haven't used it before, the Item Maker interface is pretty intuitive.

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka