• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 09:59 PM

Well, actually it is a celestial being, to be precise a Monadic Deva that I think will benefit from having a voice set. I need only a few lines in a clear deep male voice. The character is a celestial warrior type that has beed injured and should sound somewhat pained. I am not sure what more can I specify. In any case -- if interested please contact Dorotea.

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#2 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:51 PM

damn the first male voice needed that I seen here and it turns out to be deep and celestial.....
Crayons are the most chaotic bananas there never will be....

#3 Rabain

Rabain

God

• 653 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:13 AM

What about the voice of Trias from PST! He's a Deva and in pain.

Other than that send me some sample lines and i'll see what i can do!

Rabain
A knight without armour in a savage land...

#4 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:15 AM

MG said i should offer and i owe her a favour ;) so pm me if your intrested hehe

#5 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:46 PM

Thanks for the tip with Trias -- I extracted some of his sounds, but I feel he is too arrogant for my purpose.

Rabain, Notmrt -- I shall message you both with the lines I need recorded and my email.

Thank you very much in advance!

Dorotea

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#6 Tancred

Tancred

Hapless Paladin

• 209 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:00 PM

I might also be able to manage a voice like that. I'd certainly like to try, at any rate.

#7 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 03 July 2004 - 06:09 AM

;) check your pms when your on i gave you a link to a download as i put them up on my server lol
saves email problems

#8 -dorotea-

-dorotea-

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:52 AM

Hi guys -- thank you both. I now have 2 voice sets to consider. B) I also re-examined the PST Deva Triax voice set. The problem that I have with both of your voice sets -- they are a bit too harsh and stern. I need something milder and benevolent, as Ybdiel is somewhat of a spy and a diplomat as well as a warrior. Besides he is wounded and dying and should sound not harsh and not pathetic but rather exhalted and resoled to die for his case, yet still believing in the universal good... Yes, I know it is tough... :ph34r:

#9 -dorotea-

-dorotea-

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:56 AM

Just to let everybody know -- I am still looking for the Deva voice. Now, I also want a demon voice. :) A voice of a rather confused, lost and pained demon... who is bewildered by sudden change in his own attitude. :turnip:

Er, and voices for a few lovely nymphs? I know I am greedy, but the interest by many sure stirred my desires to get more sounds for the mod.

Plus I am currently testing this very quest-- and it is absolutely terrific, I think. :turnip2:

#10 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 07 July 2004 - 10:05 AM

um yes cheers for telling me that in the first place :P then perhaps i could have actualy done a voice more beffiting lol