Jump to content


Photo

Beta Testers Wanted


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rabain

Rabain

    God

  • Member
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 03:15 PM

Hi All,

I am looking for a few people to beta-test a small mod I have created.

The items for sale by the merchant have been ported from IWD1 & 2 so I just need some people to try them out and let me know any issues that arise.

The mod currently installs and plays fine for me so hopefully there won't be too many problems.

There is also a quest involving a new area included.

Filesize 1.3mb

Please PM or email me and I will send you the link to the file.

Thanks,

Rabain
A knight without armour in a savage land...

#2 LoOk

LoOk
  • Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:43 AM

For Which game? With that I mean Baldur's Gate I or Baldur's Gate II?
You can never name any better game for me than Baldur's Gate!

Got nothing to say..

#3 Rabain

Rabain

    God

  • Member
  • 653 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 10:12 AM

Whoops that's BG2, should have mentioned that eh?!
A knight without armour in a savage land...

#4 LoOk

LoOk
  • Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 06:26 AM

If it was BG1 I would've helped you now. Currently running my hammer and large shield wielding gnome fighter/cleric through Baldur's Gate 1.
If I finish BG1 and you still need a beta-tester, count me in!
You can never name any better game for me than Baldur's Gate!

Got nothing to say..