Hi All,
I am looking for a few people to beta-test a small mod I have created.
The items for sale by the merchant have been ported from IWD1 & 2 so I just need some people to try them out and let me know any issues that arise.
The mod currently installs and plays fine for me so hopefully there won't be too many problems.
There is also a quest involving a new area included.
Filesize 1.3mb
Please PM or email me and I will send you the link to the file.
Thanks,
Rabain
Beta Testers Wanted
Started by Rabain, Jan 29 2005 03:15 PM
3 replies to this topic
#1
Posted 29 January 2005 - 03:15 PM
A knight without armour in a savage land...
#2
Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:43 AM
For Which game? With that I mean Baldur's Gate I or Baldur's Gate II?
You can never name any better game for me than Baldur's Gate!
Got nothing to say..
Got nothing to say..
#3
Posted 30 January 2005 - 10:12 AM
Whoops that's BG2, should have mentioned that eh?!
A knight without armour in a savage land...
#4
Posted 01 February 2005 - 06:26 AM
If it was BG1 I would've helped you now. Currently running my hammer and large shield wielding gnome fighter/cleric through Baldur's Gate 1.
If I finish BG1 and you still need a beta-tester, count me in!
If I finish BG1 and you still need a beta-tester, count me in!
You can never name any better game for me than Baldur's Gate!
Got nothing to say..
Got nothing to say..






