Hello I am looking for Voice Actors and Voice Actresses for Baldur's Gate Non-Player Characters. I am after a high standard of quality to blend seamlessly to Bioware's work in the Original Baldur's Gate. We are far past the late 1990's so if you have confidence in your voice you will most likely do just fine; the problem is that I am looking for a wide array of voices for a bunch of characters.
So far I am looking to give proper voices and character to some underdeveloped Non-Player Characters in the Original Baldur's Gate; namely (the Candlekeep Party):
3vt9x30lawrj.png 133.16K
413 downloads
- Osprey the Fighter / Diviner
MAN2L.png 124.56K
428 downloads
- Canderous the Priest of Tyr
mm87t5osy2lr.png 83.03K
407 downloads
- Mordaine the Abjurer / Thief
GENDWRFL.png 135.25K
461 downloads
- Arkanis the Dwarven Defender
q9vzbz4wa5ni.png 126.09K
467 downloads
- Deder the Fighter / Thief
Also there are a few more extras that either need their voices redone (some were recorded via a tin can attached via string to a potato) or they have no original voice at all; namely:
- Patrick Fentan
- Ozyldor Avalonaeire
- Dra'tan Kil'nerr
- Natasha Faenlon
- Stephan Ozsa'eltt
- White Vor'ghaxe
- Silke
- Additional cut and veteran Dark Side of the Sword Coast Non-Player Characters like Morik and Morik Quantoul, Jenna, Juoda Inirsis and Vihane Sodalane.
Here is a complete list of Non-Player Characters for the Original Baldur's Gate under construction:
https://forums.beamd...-the-n-p-c-list
Please ask questions and give feedback:).






