A rather odd bug...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Matizieu-

-Matizieu-

Posted 30 November 2002 - 10:45 PM

I'm sure this is local to my computer, some odd happening as I've installed a few of the WeiDU mods, but let me describe:

BTW, spoilers, just FYI for anyone who hasn't finished it yet. :P

In SoA, [I have ToB installed, using latest version of Taish] the minute I pop into hell, and Taish says the line "Just when you thought it was all over..." it will go into a continuous chat loop; which is to say that clicking continue will just make her say the same thing over and over and over again. I imagine this is due to a minor error in the dialogue.tlk file which managed to link that peticular line back to itself as opposed to linking it to the next line of dialogue, I believe, which is said by one of the other NPC's [I have aeire and minsc in party as well.] Thus, I must alt-f4 out of the game. Ouch. :blink:

I am unsure as to how I should proceed to fix this, and will happily take suggestions. My email is matt2000@surewest.net , just an FYI. :)

-Thanks in advance, Matizieu :)

(Gotta love the silly little bugs, eh? Hehe... :D :rolleyes: )

#2 -Matizieu-

-Matizieu-

Posted 30 November 2002 - 10:48 PM

Gahh!! I have committed an unholy foruming sin!

This was addressed previously... oops...

Any suggestions, though, aside from killing taish off in the iren battle and/or un-reinstalling stuff?

#3 Gorrister

Gorrister

Doesn't matter anyway...

• 48 posts

Posted 30 November 2002 - 11:07 PM

The only thing I can suggest is installing Tashia before all other mods. She hasn't been updated in a while and therefore is the main reason for installing her first. Kinda like this:

BG2
ToB
Patches
Baldurdash fixes
Tashia
All other WeiDU products....

By doing this I don't have any problems with Tashia at all.

B)
Ssshh! Quiet! You smell that?

#4 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 30 November 2002 - 11:13 PM

:blink:

:blink:

Oh.

Ehhhh, I think I might take you up on that suggestion- thanks a bunch! :D