Chloe/Kelsey/Soulafein

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 26 August 2004 - 07:05 AM

Do these NPCs, especially Chloe with the other two, have any banter between themselves?

I had in mind to start a new party with these three chars, plus Imoen, Viconia and myself; and being the NPC banters between themselves one of the things I most like of the game, I was worried to make my party a bit dull.

Except for the time doing some NPC quests (Nalia, Valygar, Minsc UB, Anomen, Keldorn) I do not plan to have others around. In fact this is my party planned structure:

PC - Female Kensai (maybe dual to mage, I've never played a so powerful char so it'd be about time)
Soulafein <- Valygar (planar sphere and tank until I pick Sola) <- Keldorn (unseeing eye and his quest) <- Anomen (sister death and knighthood) <- Minsc (Boo's Kidnapping from UB mod)
Chloe (Romance with PC)
Imoen <- Yoshimo (until spellhold)
Kelsey (To romance Imoen) <- Nalia (de'Arnise keep and Roenall subquest)
Viconia <- Jaheira (during Chateau Irenicus)

Kelsey and Chloe romances can switch between Imoen and the PC, althought unprobably. I wanted to use Soulafein as I never played his mod before (pretty much like Kelsey and Chloe), but will not romance him (I wish Sola could romance Viconia heh...). I understand that Kelsey/Sola have some sort of banter, but I'm not sure.

I'd appreciatte some imput about banters in this party, as you can see Soulafein will be the last one to join, and Kelsey will not join until Valygar is in party to do the planar sphere quest, or even latter, it will depend on how soon I can handle those improved battles poisoning trolls.

Finally, I wasn't sure if this was the correct forum section to ask, but since Kelsey and Soulafein seem to have some banters, at least in their romances, I was more concerned about Chloe than anyone else. Nevertheless, if this is the wrong section to ask about this, I'm sorry and any Moderator feel free to move the post to its correct place.

Thanks.

#2 Alarielle

Alarielle
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 07:20 AM

I'm reliably informed that Kelsey and Solaufein have a romance-independent banter, but neither of them banters with Chloe.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person
who doesn't get it.

Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 26 August 2004 - 11:59 AM

Ah well, that's good news then. It means that all my NPCs would banter with each other independantly, except Chloe who has some restrictions. I'm curious about those banters between Sola and Kelsey, and how often they occur. Anyway, that information is likely to be found at Kelsey/Sola forums I guess.

Thanks for the info Allarielle.

#4 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 12:50 PM

Nope J Compton and I could never decide on what we wanted them to banter about. Plus we had a bit of a disagreement over interactions with Imoen because Kelsey apparently pursues Immy in ToB if you don't want him, and Chloe pursues her in SoA if you don't want either of those girls... and we couldn't decide on a fair way to resolve that since Jason felt it would be unfair if Chloe automatically won out because she "got to Immy first" and I didn't think it was right that Kelsey could just steal Immy away just because the player didn't want him. ;) So, no resolution on that.

So, no banters were ever written. As for Solaufein, I never approached Weimer and he never approached me so, no banters were written there either. ;-)

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#5 -Red-

-Red-

Posted 26 August 2004 - 02:24 PM

I guess one thing you could do about the Immy/Chloe/Kelsey thing would be to have Immy consult the PC for advice? That way the player could make the decision...

#6 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 27 August 2004 - 07:31 AM

Tricky.

But I can't see any better idea.

#7 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 09 March 2005 - 12:13 AM

Doesn't Chole get Imoen pregant? or did I hear wrong. Yeah I know both women. But thats what I remember hearing

#8 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 01:12 AM

Doesn't Chole get Imoen pregant? or did I hear wrong. Yeah I know both women. But thats what I remember hearing

View Post

:blink: it's *magic*....

#9 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 04:27 PM

View Post

:blink: it's *magic*....

View Post

Actually it was a joke, Imoen was intentionally messing with Chloe's head. It was her way of saying "I've gotten over my misgivings and I'm comfortable enough with this relationship to be my normal playful self with you again."

Save a vampire. Give blood.