Photo

Keldorn <3

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 Hendryk

Hendryk
  • 873 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:00 AM

Our RL manners and morals are not those of Faerun. And Keldorn is, besides Good, also highly Lawful which means that the structure and customs of society, including expectations of and about the nobility, would also have a very strong claim upon him. Keldorn certainly couldn't just brush all that aside merely to avoid a painful choice for his own case.
Ready. Fire. Aim.

#122 Sillara

Sillara

He made me love him without looking at me.

• 537 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:46 AM

Is there any more news on this mod? I am still waiting for it! :^^:

Sillara
Check out my RPG forum!

#123 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 06:23 AM

Our RL manners and morals are not those of Faerun.  And Keldorn is, besides Good, also highly Lawful which means that the structure and customs of society, including expectations of and about the nobility, would also have a very strong claim upon him.  Keldorn certainly couldn't just brush all that aside merely to avoid a painful choice for his own case.

View Post

You make it sound like it's selfish behavior.. which it isn't, unless you count the whole vow thing. Hm...I'll shut up, then.

#124 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:49 AM

Is there any more news on this mod?  I am still waiting for it!  :^^:

Sillara

View Post

And I'm still working, Sillara! :)

#125 Sillara

Sillara

He made me love him without looking at me.

• 537 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:05 PM

Hurrah!!! Please, Senka, do keep working! (And I am holding Ashara to her--perhaps foolhardy!--promise to translate it! :P :^^: )

Sillara
Check out my RPG forum!

#126 -jessika-

-jessika-

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:50 PM

Hurrah!!! Please, Senka, do keep working! (And I am holding Ashara to her--perhaps foolhardy!--promise to translate it! :P :^^: )

Sillara

Is this mod still going on?

#127 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:44 AM

This was the last I heard of it.

Either way, please don't bump old topics. "Necroposting" is generally frowned upon, and this topic is very old.

#128 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:09 AM

The forum is at BWL, albeit inactive.

What's wrong with using old threads if you have a related question? Would you prefer creating a new one?

#129 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:41 AM

I think it's uncomfortable, because it implies that people who took part in circa-2005 discussion are still reading it/are going to take part in it. (I agree with this point of view, if it matters).

#130 -jastey*-

-jastey*-

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:50 AM

In some foums, it is even recommended to use threads instead of open new ones, in terms of keeping needed forum space to a minimum. I agree that old discussion reviving is a strange idea (it's like giving your arguments after everyone else left for lunch). But in this special case, using the thread didn't seem a bad idea to me, since it is connected to the discussion, but didn't try to revive it. That's why I was asking..

(Why do I have to re-enter the code after every preview? That way guest posts with typos are enforced, I think :wacko: )

#131 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:03 AM

In a case like this, a PM or email to the author (if they're still active on the boards) would be best. Failing that, it would be better to ask in the IE Modding Discussion forum. If a topic has been dead for three years, it can probably be assumed that if there's any activity taking place, it isn't happening here, and many of the people who participated in the discussion have moved on.

#132 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:34 AM

Well, I'm still here, but to find me in BWL is better idea :) About mod... alas, I cannot do anything. Vlad is not modding now. May be later. :(

#133 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:43 AM

Well I have to say we are continuing our work now. Ans we are still in BWL