Photo

First post...

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:26 PM

It should be interesting if this is combined with the multi-romance mod. I can jsut imagine all 3 of them going at it. :D

#22 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:42 PM

Thank you :D. I have another:

Jerry: Welcome back to the show. We have been talking to the famed brawler and fighter, Korgan. Now, could you please summarise everything you have said so far?

Korgan: I hate elves, longlimbs and the Amnish people.

Jerry: Right, well, we do just happen to have some elves (Jerry waves to a stage-hand), some longlimbs (another wave) and our crowd is mostly made up of Amnish people.

Now, here's an axe. So, tell me, what are you going to do with that? Jerry crosses his arms and cocks his head to the side.

Korgan: Let's go!

Korgan grabs the axe and leaps into the crowd, who start to scream as the mad dwarf lays into them with his axe. The bodyguards move towards him, but he turns on them with as much ferocity that they flee, leaving the bloodied corpses of their fallen comrades behind. Jerry stands, nodding thoughtfully as each blow severs flesh.

Jerry: I think we can learn a lot from today. (Camera zooms in slowly) Restraint and tolderance are very important, and, hey, so are watching our advertisers. Until next time...

Edited by Shed, 24 September 2004 - 12:43 PM.

#23 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:46 PM

Great stuff, Shed!! :D

Save some for the workroom.. ;)

#24 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:51 PM

Great stuff, Shed!! :D

Save some for the workroom.. ;)

Does that make me part of the team? ^_^

#25 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 08:05 AM

Here's mine:

(The crowd is impatient, as there is no one in sight)
(The host and the guests appear through a portal)
Jerry: Welcome to today's show and please welcome Edwin Odesseiron!
Crowd: BOOOO!
Minsc: Where?
Jerry: And our anothor guest today, Minsc!
Jerry: Tell me Edwin, you had a special relationship with Minsc when you were turned to woman...
Edwin: What?! I didn't! (Uh, how he'd know anything? He doesn't or does he?!)
Minsc: Jerry, where's Edwin's sister? She's pretty!
Edwin: Oh, than...!! Shut up, shut up fool!!!
(Crowd booms with laughter)
Jerry: Now, Edwin, I understand that this is embarrasing to you, but perhaps you would like to tell Minsc the truth about... .... ....?
(Edwin's Silence Radius' 10 takes effect)
(Edwin starts to fireball the audience and the security men)
(The fire has been put out and the spell has ended and Jerry has returned the guests to their chairs)
Jerry: We have learned a valuable lesson about the dangers of reading old scrolls and drinking too much alcohol.
(some of the audience left groan)
Minsc: Where's your sister now Edwin? She's a lot nicer than you and pretty!
Edwin: AAARGGHHH!!! (Edwin starts to punch Minsc)
Jerry: And that's all for today! We'll be back tomorrow with new guests, in an another studio (the cameraman zooms around the burned studio)

Edited by Archmage Silver, 25 September 2004 - 08:06 AM.

#26 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 08:45 AM

Jerry: <CHARNAME>, Imoen, Sarevok... (gives a very sad sounding sigh) As far as any of you know, your father died over a decade ago at that hands of a madman and a god disguised as a sword. (Big pause) Well, tonight we have a big suprise for you - not only is your father still alive, he's right here with us in the studio. Please welcome BHAAL!

(A huge, armour plated figure appears. <CHARNAME>, Imoen and Sarevok all look visibily shocked.)

Audience: (cheering, whooping, clapping, etc)

Bhaal: (points his finger at the audience, and a dozen or so of them explode into gory chunks) Silence, mortals!

etc.

#27 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 08:56 AM

EVERYONE! EVERYONE!

I never dreamed we had so much talent collected in one place. :)

Seems as though ppl have 'gotten' the idea of our mod's intent without our FAQs even being up. :)

Thank you all! I can already see this may not be the 'greatest' or most 'epic' mod of all all time, but peeps will be hard pressed to find a funnier one when we're finished!!

Keep those thinking caps on, guys! :D

MG

#28 Awake

Awake
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 11:54 AM

umm... sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it going to be just one huge cutscene? I take it it's going to take place in the theatre? And for a suggestion, keep Jerry from interfering, he always, from what i've seen(which is very little), he always just stands there while the body guards do all the work. I might have a little more to add later, but everyones asleep, and my typing is pretty loud.
Black Wyrm Forums host of the World Transition Project, Beastial Animations, and much more!

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Like dealing with terrorists by giving them explosives. -NotMrT

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

#29 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 11:59 AM

Good point. You need to add an Ogre (or something) named Steve for the main security guy. :D

#30 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 02:22 PM

umm... sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it going to be just one huge cutscene? I take it it's going to take place in the theatre? And for a suggestion, keep Jerry from interfering, he always, from what i've seen(which is very little), he always just stands there while the body guards do all the work. I might have a little more to add later, but everyones asleep, and my typing is pretty loud.

No, not one huge cutscene. In the US, Springer is a 'daily' show. ;) We'll post the 't.v. guide' as soon as we have it worked out. ;)

Good point. You need to add an Ogre (or something) named Steve for the main security guy. 

Yes, SW! You're a mind reader! EXACTLY as you have described, we already have one in the making! :lol: :lol:

#31 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 02:31 PM

Good point. You need to add an Ogre (or something) named Steve for the main security guy. 

Yes, SW! You're a mind reader! EXACTLY as you have described, we already have one in the making! :lol: :lol:

:lol: Heheh, apparently I'm not the only one that thinks he'd make a good Ogre. ;)

#32 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 02:36 PM

:lol: Heheh, apparently I'm not the only one that thinks he'd make a good Ogre. ;)

We will have our ace Sound Production Department working on a crowd chant for the *cough* charming *cough* bouncer. :lol:

#33 EveningLight

EveningLight
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 04:25 PM

Excuse me for saying but you guys all seem ...... errr .... special :) Mind if I join?
I do like ogres and can't pass up the opportunity for such an ammusing mod :)

#34 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 04:33 PM

Creative (but crazy) people are always welcome! :) The FAQs will direct those who want to participate to the appropriate area/person.. :) Give us a bit to get those posted, however. :D

#35 Alandrea

Alandrea

Sweet and Innocent

• 262 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 05:01 PM

Heh, I've never seen Jerry springer, but this sounds quite ammusing ;)
~*kitty*~

You must gather your pants before venturing forth

The lunatics are running this asylum.

#36 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 05:08 PM

It's basically a trailer trash parade, though it has its amusing moments.

#37 Awake

Awake
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 06:12 PM

CROWD: JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
JERRY: Welcome, peasants to the Jerry Zinger Show! Tonight, Kelsey has something to say to Anomen. Please bring in Anomen!
CROWD: BOOO!!! ANNY, I LOVE YOU! YAY!!! BOOO!!! HISS!!!
JERRY: (waits for crowd to settle down) Well, Anomen, do you know why you are here today?
ANOMEN: I am HERE because I was blackmailed into not coming by you, you evil bastard.
JERRY: Hey, watch that language, this is a kid show. No, you are here because you want to see an old friend of yours. Please bring in....Kelsey!
CROWD: (wolf whistles)
KELSEY: Hi, Anny. (stands next to Anomen)
JERRY: So, you have something to say to Anomen don't you?
KELSEY: Yes, I do. Anomen.... I love you.
CROWD: BOOOOOOOO!!!!!
ANOMEN: Really? I've loved you since I first lay eyes on you. You are like a beautiful rose among weeds. I would take you away, if but I had somewhere to go.
CROWD: (puking noises)
JERRY: That's enough, people. Well, I'm glad that you t-
YOSHI: NOOOO!!! Anny's MINE!

(Fight starts)
(Jerry stands and waits)
(Ogre Bob tries to break up the fight, and is successful by knocking them both out)
(Crowd starts moshing)

JERRY: Well, another happy ending on the Jerry Zinger show. Next time, a girl who believes that she was once a great mage!

CROWD: JERRY!! JERRY!!! JERRY!!!!!

OK, theres my 2 cents for now. More to come when i wake up.

Next episode could be the one with Minsc and Edwin. there, i wrote something.
Black Wyrm Forums host of the World Transition Project, Beastial Animations, and much more!

#38 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 06:22 PM

Er, Awake, sorry, but I doubt we have any slash in this one.. About as adult as we're gonna get is *cough* showing *cough* Viconia's chest. Well, not for real.. but...

As for Kelsey and Ano? Afraid I'm with the crowd on this one.. *puke* And, please, no offense meant, either.. ;)

#39 Awake

Awake
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 09:44 PM

Er, Awake, sorry, but I doubt we have any slash in this one.. About as adult as we're gonna get is *cough* showing *cough* Viconia's chest. Well, not for real.. but...

As for Kelsey and Ano? Afraid I'm with the crowd on this one.. *puke* And, please, no offense meant, either.. ;)

no offense taken. i'm a little rusty on dialogues right now. everything i see is code
AwakeGetsSlammed()
AwakeRecovers()
AwakeAttacks()

~AWDRKT 0 0 0 0 0 0 1~

you get the point, i'm working on all this coding, yet i have a lot of dialogue to write. I'm working on a whole new city, and thought i would have a go at a dialogue here. i didn't really expect it to be all that great, i was just trying to warm up, and this seemed like a good spot since this isn't a "serious" mod. if you were talking about the idea, which could be possible(you could be talking about writing and idea), then i don't see how it's that bad, you have edwin and minsc... anyways, i'm not offended in the least..... *tears dropping on keyboard*

#40 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 10:02 PM

Er, Awake, sorry, but I doubt we have any slash in this one..  About as adult as we're gonna get is *cough*  showing  *cough*  Viconia's chest.  Well, not for real.. but...

As for Kelsey and Ano?  Afraid I'm with the crowd on this one..  *puke*  And, please, no offense meant, either..  ;)

no offense taken. i'm a little rusty on dialogues right now. everything i see is code
AwakeGetsSlammed()
AwakeRecovers()
AwakeAttacks()

~AWDRKT 0 0 0 0 0 0 1~

you get the point, i'm working on all this coding, yet i have a lot of dialogue to write. I'm working on a whole new city, and thought i would have a go at a dialogue here. i didn't really expect it to be all that great, i was just trying to warm up, and this seemed like a good spot since this isn't a "serious" mod. if you were talking about the idea, which could be possible(you could be talking about writing and idea), then i don't see how it's that bad, you have edwin and minsc... anyways, i'm not offended in the least..... *tears dropping on keyboard*

Aww... Awake.. now, now..... :(

The Minsc and Edwina situation is one thing, but I don't think the creator of Kelsey would ever consent to him appearing in our mod, and even if he did, probably never in the type of scenario that you have suggested. (We would need his permission to do so, in any case.. ;) ) And, I think we can come up with some pretty funny stuff without showcasing a male/male relationship (what we call 'slash') and avoid offending some players.

You obviously have your thinking cap on.. :) Now, dry off the keyboard and go at it again. But save it until you can send it to the appropriate person. :) We're still working out who will 'monitor' what characters. k? Here.. have a turnip... :turnip: It will make you feel better.. :)

MG