1st questions :D

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 12:36 AM

1- can i play concurrent romances with valygar and edwin? (i dont have a lot of time :( )

2- he wont leave me when my rep goes to 20 like he did in the alpha, right? :(
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#2 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 03:33 AM

1- can i play concurrent romances with valygar and edwin? (i dont have a lot of time :( )

2- he wont leave me when my rep goes to 20 like he did in the alpha, right? :(

The rep thing shouldn't be a problem - I think we managed to fix that. If he leaves you now, it's a bug that needs to be reported.

As for Valygar, I'm not entirely sure, since he's not an official NPC romance. I do know that Dorotea and Nebukad put in some checks when Edwin joins the party, such as Edwin not romancing you if the Anomen romance being set to 2, for example, but I can't say for certain if Valygar is included there since we never really discussed it. I'll have to refer that question to then.

#3 Nebukad

Nebukad
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 04:42 AM

As for Valygar, I'm not entirely sure, since he's not an official NPC romance. I do know that Dorotea and Nebukad put in some checks when Edwin joins the party, such as Edwin not romancing you if the Anomen romance being set to 2, for example, but I can't say for certain if Valygar is included there since we never really discussed it. I'll have to refer that question to then.

At least, if my poor excuse for a memory is accurate, I haven't added anything to Edwin Romance to prevent concurrently romancing Valygar and Edwin and I can't remember seeing anything in the parts of the code by others that would break the romance. So, in theory it should work, unless there's something to prevent that in the Valygar Romance.