Photo

Does anyone else have this problem?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tyrmer

Tyrmer
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 10:23 AM

I'm up to the point where you meet Dekras the first time. I go to the docks, meet Barvon and he takes me to the bit near Cromwell's house. But then when he says good luck etc the game freezes. Does anyone know whats wrong?

Edited by Tyrmer, 25 December 2004 - 12:50 PM.

#2 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 01:48 AM

I'm up to the point where you meet Dekras the first time.  I go to the docks, meet Barvon and he takes me to the bit near Cromwell's house.  Bu then when he says good luck etc the game freezes.  Does anyone know whats wrong?

View Post

Hm...not sure exactly what could be causing it. Does it happen repeatedly? Does it happen even if you go do something else before heading to the Docks? And do you have a save game before it happens?

#3 Tyrmer

Tyrmer
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:49 PM

Yes I have a save game file but I don't know if it happens if you do something else because, well, it DOES say go there quickly so I didn't do anything else. I'll try it though. I don't want to start again though because it is REALLY annoying to get that far in the romance (all those annoying dialogs, *strangles Edwin and whoever made those dialoges so accurate to him i.e. annoying*).

#4 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 01:01 AM

Yes I have a save game file but I don't know if it happens if you do something else because, well, it DOES say go there quickly so I didn't do anything else.  I'll try it though.  I don't want to start again though because it is REALLY annoying to get that far in the romance (all those annoying dialogs, *strangles Edwin and whoever made those dialoges so accurate to him i.e. annoying*).

View Post

I would suggest doing something else first. While you are supposed to go quickly, you don't have to go instantly. If it's just a minor glitch, this may help.

And hey, don't you strangle me. ;)

#5 Tyrmer

Tyrmer
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 10:57 AM

*Releases grip*

It was obvious, if you want to work out a problem with a MOD ask a modder who never used to get his MODs to work. It was simply that I don't have the leat24 item that Dekaras uses, I edited the files and removed the armour and it worked. Is leat24 a ToB item or did you forget to include it with the MOD?

#6 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 02:01 PM

*Releases grip*

It was obvious, if you want to work out a problem with a MOD ask a modder who never used to get his MODs to work.  It was simply that I don't have the leat24 item that Dekaras uses, I edited the files and removed the armour and it worked.  Is leat24 a ToB item or did you forget to include it with the MOD?

View Post

Hm...that is strange. I know we used custom weapons for Dekaras, but I don't think we made custom armor. I *think* he is using the Grandmaster Assassin armor from ToB - but as far as I know, it should be included with the mod. I can't say for sure though, I would have to ask Nebukad about it.

#7 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:51 AM

I have the same problem and i've never solved it! Can you tell me exactly what sould I remove and how to do it??? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE :crying: :o :doh: