Edwin and betrayal?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SaintZenn

SaintZenn

Best game ever

• 419 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 06:51 PM

I got to the point in the romance where Dekaras has you go after the lich. Now I beat the lich but right after Dekaras and Edwin started attacking me and Edwin said something about me betraying him! I have no idea what I did, I was freaking about since I couldn't figure out how to get out of the room. Can someone tell me what happened? :unsure:
My Deviantart account

Mme. Thenardier:
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
`Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong sh*t!
Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there
What a cruel trick of nature landed me with such a louse
God knows how I've lasted living with this bastard in the house!

#2 Nebukad

Nebukad
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 04:57 AM

I got to the point in the romance where Dekaras has you go after the lich. Now I beat the lich but right after Dekaras and Edwin started attacking me and Edwin said something about me betraying him! I have no idea what I did, I was freaking about since I couldn't figure out how to get out of the room. Can someone tell me what happened?  :unsure:

View Post

Did you attack Dekaras or Edwin?

#3 SaintZenn

SaintZenn

Best game ever

• 419 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:04 AM

As far as I know, no.
My Deviantart account

Mme. Thenardier:
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
`Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong sh*t!
Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there
What a cruel trick of nature landed me with such a louse
God knows how I've lasted living with this bastard in the house!

#4 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 01:36 PM

As far as I know, no.

View Post

I suspect you probably hit one or the other of them with an accidental spell during the battle, and didn't notice. That's really the only explanation I can think of.

#5 Adder

Adder
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 09:32 AM

There is one thing on my mind since I did by mistake annoy Edwin beyond repair (I had to reload after he attacked me :crying: ).

If I really betrayed and killed him before the Lich-thing, would *he* come after me? Maybe this could be an nice addition for all those who prefer Anomen. (Teach them a lesson, I say :devil: )
"Face it, if crime didn't pay, there would be very few criminals"
-Laughton Lewis Burdock-

#6 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:34 AM

There is one thing on my mind since I did by mistake annoy Edwin beyond repair (I had to reload after he attacked me :crying: ).

If I really betrayed and killed him before the Lich-thing, would *he* come after me? Maybe this could be an nice addition for all those who prefer Anomen. (Teach them a lesson, I say  :devil: )

View Post

*grin* We haven't coded that in - and although I can see the attraction of it, I currently don't plan to do so. The reason for that is that it would mean quite a bit of extra coding for something that only a minor group of players would see. (Since I suspect that of the people who actually download and play the mod, only a minority hate Edwin enough to want to do that.)