• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 08:34 AM

Yes.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#22 oralpain

oralpain
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 08:05 AM

Yeah, you're right. The gate ability would mess up the story.

Giving him some of the other powers might still work.

Edited by oralpain, 03 February 2005 - 08:07 AM.

#23 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 12:12 AM

Still, the idea to let a small group of baatezu come through before the priest charges in to close it is a good one I think. Since Belhifet is a high-ranking devil among his kind (but definitely NOT a Pit Fiend!), I'm sure there are already a small horde of lesser devils and other servants waiting for his signal at the other side of that gate.

And referring to a previous post, I agree that 2 Cornugons (with all of their innate spell-like abilities) and a small group of Nipperabbos could cheer up this fight.

PS.: I may be mistaken, but aren't Lemures related to the tanar'ri instead of the baatezu? :unsure:
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#24 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 06:18 AM

No...

Lemures and Nupperibos are very similar. One are the souls of those who bargained with Devils (so become petitioners of the Nine Hells), the other are larval forms of the ancient Baatorians (before the Baatezu arrived). I think the former are the Lemures and the latter the Nupperibos but I could have got them mixed up.

The equivalent for the tanar'ri are called Manes.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#25 Firag

Firag
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 03:41 PM

ahh this battle is so easy that i can play with one hand and with ather I am drinking my tea :P It can be made more better if you let some devils to come , or he use more powerfull spells ...

#26 oralpain

oralpain
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 08:49 AM

definitely NOT a Pit Fiend!

Slap some wings on him and BAM, hes a pit fiend. Well, except for being stupid and all...

It's a real shame that illusions utterly blow in IE games. They are a good chunck of any Baatezu's power.

Edited by oralpain, 05 February 2005 - 08:51 AM.