Edwin LT - ToB

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Serenajora

Serenajora
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:05 AM

This might be a bit of a spoiler ...

I had the talk with Eddie about my nightmare of losing him, but haven't had another LT since then, though more than enough time has elapsed :crying: .  Is there a certain action I have to take to get him talking again?

#2 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 February 2005 - 12:58 PM

I had the talk with Eddie about my nightmare of losing him, but haven't had another LT since then, though more than enough time has elapsed :crying: .  Is there a certain action I have to take to get him talking again?

View Post

Have you been through the wraith encounter yet? And have you completed all the pocket plane challenges so far?

#3 Serenajora

Serenajora
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:38 AM

Wraith encounter - yes. The dream talk happened shortly after that. Was thinking after I posted that maybe I should complete that Yaga-Shura quest and see if that helps. I went to Watcher's Keep after the dream talk. Finished three levels with no LT from Eddie. (Yes, I exited and rested several times.)

As you can tell from my reply ... nope, nowhere near completing those pocket plane challenges! I'm far too impatient a player to let it go that long! :^^:

Edited by Serenajora, 16 February 2005 - 09:39 AM.

#4 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 11:44 AM

Ah, that explains it. :) The Edwin ToB lovetalks work the same way the other ToB lovetalks do, they are tied to specific events (pocket plane challenges.) Once you pass the next one, Eddie should hopefully be talking to you again.

#5 Serenajora

Serenajora
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 09:50 AM

Ah, that explains it. :) The Edwin ToB lovetalks work the same way the other ToB lovetalks do, they are tied to specific events (pocket plane challenges.) Once you pass the next one, Eddie should hopefully be talking to you again.

View Post

Um ... I think I might have a bug in my game, unrelated to the Edwin romance mod. I completed the third challenge and no LT from Eddie even though I'm getting close to taking on the 4th challenge. The reason I think this is a bug is that in a previous game (Solaufein mod, with which I also had problems) I had to replay the third challenge - for some reason, my game didn't think I'd completed it. I'm sure I did, though, since I always complete them as soon as I'm able.

Is there a CLUAConsole code I can use to force the LT? I believe the last one I had with Eddie was the one in which he talks about pawns on a chessboard. I checked with CLUA and my romance is still active.

#6 Nebukad

Nebukad
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:11 AM

I believe the last one I had with Eddie was the one in which he talks about pawns on a chessboard.  I checked with CLUA and my romance is still active.

View Post

In that case, going to an outdoors area might help.