should i buy it?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Child

Child

The new day is a great big fish.

• 233 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:40 PM

This has prob already come up, but is there a mod, a fix or whatever, that stops IWD chars looking round in a gormless manner in between the anims for weapon usage...its such a minor point but it annoys me so much that when I'm playing, and my char attacks something, he jabs, looks around in a totally neutral stance, jabs again, gets hit, looks around again as though nothing's wrong....
-C

Dovienya se sagain tovya

Sene sovya caba'donde ain dovienya

#22 Fallenangel

Fallenangel
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 02:28 PM

:hug: i realy enjoy when i play baldur's gate :thumb: . but icewind dale is cool too. Did anybody could tell me where i can find the new add on for icewind dale 2? sorry about my english im bresillian. :( im try to find it but i can't

Edit by Immortality: Pls remember this is a modding community, the kind of pix you attached are not allowed! Thanks! :)

#23 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 08:07 AM

Indeed. Some of the best game music imo. Jeremy Soule is a great music composer!

View Post

Absolutely! The music that plays in the background in the Village of Kuldahar had me spellbound... I kept going back there and standing around in the village just to listen to the haunting soundtrack.

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka