Photo

what you expect to se in the third game?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Myridonius

Myridonius
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 04:02 PM

uh...thanks but I don't even play anymore. I was so desperate, I finished the game 30 times trying to find something more...

#62 -Gavin-

-Gavin-

Posted 28 June 2005 - 12:04 AM

Eh. Large scale battles? Don't think the engine can handle it (But the rendered cutscenes can)
More Henchmen. Don't just give us ooh, we added 1 extra.
Give us 5(at a minimum)
Relevant dodge animations. Honestly, your character does a drunken dance in melee, whether or not he gets hit.
Add robes. That curl.
If you find an exploit that's cool (i.e. Mandalorian armour in KOTOR1, please script it in before shipping to give some more depth)
Don't know about the romance bit, haven't played to finish.
Better UI(Hell, every game needs this)
Make a graphically scalable engine, that doesn't slow down on a mid-range P4 2.xGHz machine with a Radeon 9x/Nvidia GeForceFX 5x graphic card, and speeds up on better specced systems (what happened to all that LOD scaling and mip-mapping L33T tech?)
Don't make an absolute port, upgrade the textures and add more A.I. scripts.
Give the masks some cool reflective effects during battle, i.e. eyes glow red when you do a critical.

View Post

Alright you guys have asked for it, i've got it through an inside source stuff has leaked out at Obsidian, so just listen cause i knough what i'm talking about not some crack pot theory.....it is slanted to be called....Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Darth Red......it will be called this because on the journey past the outer rim...they discover a planet called Sithari, a planet that holds the true lords of the sith....lead by a very dark sith Darth Red.......don't debate just read and wait for the game......

#63 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:47 AM

[quote name='Gavin' date='Jun 27 2005, 11:54 PM']
[quote name='Aristothenes' date='Mar 23 2005, 07:32 AM']Eh. Large scale battles? Don't think the engine can handle it (But the rendered cutscenes can)
More Henchmen. Don't just give us ooh, we added 1 extra.
Give us 5(at a minimum)
Relevant dodge animations. Honestly, your character does a drunken dance in melee, whether or not he gets hit.
Add robes. That curl.
If you find an exploit that's cool (i.e. Mandalorian armour in KOTOR1, please script it in before shipping to give some more depth)
Don't know about the romance bit, haven't played to finish.
Better UI(Hell, every game needs this)
Make a graphically scalable engine, that doesn't slow down on a mid-range P4 2.xGHz machine with a Radeon 9x/Nvidia GeForceFX 5x graphic card, and speeds up on better specced systems (what happened to all that LOD scaling and mip-mapping L33T tech?)
Don't make an absolute port, upgrade the textures and add more A.I. scripts.
Give the masks some cool reflective effects during battle, i.e. eyes glow red when you do a critical.
[right]View Post[/right]

#64 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:39 AM

Still... Darth RED?!? I mean, did they run out of decent names..?
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#65 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:52 PM

Still... Darth RED?!? I mean, did they run out of decent names..?

View Post

No i don't think it will be Darth Red....i kinda like the name though, i'd be a good name for a Sith Lord....also other people seem to like it too....so who knows....

#66 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 04:51 AM

I still think its silly though <_<
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#67 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 05:24 AM

Absolutely, Grunker. :)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#68 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:03 PM

Absolutely, Grunker. :)

View Post

I guess it depends on how the guy looks....but what would you call the main Sith Lord, i guess Darth Valak...like Malak's brother or something...or matbe Darth Apocolipse....these are terrible, maybe we should just leave it to the writers...any ideas

#69 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:58 AM

Well, I think they'd done a good job so far finding names. Darth Nihilus must be my favourite, but Darth Sion didn't sound bad either.

As for me, my SL-names always sound like shit, so I'll spare ye :D

- Yahtzee

#70 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:27 PM

Well, I think they'd done a good job so far finding names. Darth Nihilus must be my favourite, but Darth Sion didn't sound bad either.

As for me, my SL-names always sound like shit, so I'll spare ye :D

View Post

Yeah your right let's just leave it to the writer's......