Tashias romance

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kanna

Kanna
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 01:01 PM

Hi

I had plenty of fun with the Tashia mod, but finished the game a little to quickly I think. I decided that I wanted to play the romance fully out though so I just left the game on every now and then in wait for the final banters. Last thing she said was about her forgetting her spells, which they say is the one before the final one when she gets taken by Arilistan. I think it was about one hour between the regular banters but there has been well over 2 hours now and nothing has happened, I been walking around a little but I cant understand what I should do to trigger this final event, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

#2 Kanna

Kanna
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:52 PM

I tried things like reinstalling the patch and even the game, the variables looks okay when I check with shadowkeep... I feel clueless :mellow:

#3 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 04:55 AM

What Chapter are you in? Arilistan only arrives after you get out of the Underdark (Chapter 6, IIRC). It's been a very long time since I played, so I don't know for sure, but it could be a rest dialogue as well. If you're in chapter 6, try resting.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world - Oscar Wilde

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. But set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

#4 Kanna

Kanna
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:06 AM

Thanks for the reply =)

I am in chapter 7 though, just before moving down to Irenicus, and all the other banters before the final one apperd. I have been trying to sleep, move around, go back to Amn, leave the game on for 3 hours + but nothing seem to be able to trigger this last event, I am thinking about just moving on to throne of bhaal. Its annoying that it wont show up though since I want to see the end of it. =/

#5 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 11:01 AM

You're in trouble then: the Arilistan event only triggers in Chapter 6. And continuing into TOB will not restart it either.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world - Oscar Wilde

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. But set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

#6 Kanna

Kanna
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 04:15 PM

aww dang, so thats why.

Its a little strange though how they only trigger in specific chapters. But ah well, I will most likly replay this game again later on so its not that big of a loss. But its wierd since I did the whole romance in chapter 7 (or at least half) except for the end. Was it really thought of working this way I wonder. =)

Thanks for your help though.

#7 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:50 AM

I admit it's a bit strange, but hey, I didn't write this :D. Also, keep in mind this mod is a real oldie, and the coding involved has aged as well.

Glad to help.

#8 Kanna

Kanna
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 06:29 AM

I noticed something after I reinstalled the game now.
Tashias voices seem to be gone, when you click at her or give her a command :blink:

Sorry for being such a constant pain but do you have any clue on how I could get those back? Reinstalling the mod dosent seem to help. :)

#9 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 07:19 AM

Turn subtitles on and try again.
If you get usual lines without voicing, go into tashia folder, run music.exe and move the *.wav files it created ino the override. SHould do the trick.
If you get no lines, or ones totally unrelated, force-talk Tashia and tell her she looks strange.

For the chapter issue, you can CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("chapter","global",6), do the fight, then return to old global CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("chapter","global",7)

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#10 Kanna

Kanna
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 08:04 AM

Thanks, I tried to talk to her and the voices came back, with subtitles on though I get just her text printed out, not her name like with the other characters, but it dosent matter much. I am happy as long as she talks, thanks again :)

I will try this clueconsole thingy, I never tried it before but it sounds promising, thanks :D

#11 n8822141

n8822141
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 12:24 PM

Thanks, I tried to talk to her and the voices came back, with subtitles on though I get just her text printed out, not her name like with the other characters, but it dosent matter much. I am happy as long as she talks, thanks again  :)

I will try this clueconsole thingy, I never tried it before but it sounds promising, thanks    :D

View Post

Excuse me :^^: ,here is a big problem.Because of installing "Check Tthe Bodies" mod, the file "ar2602" got a very big crush !!! :crying:
This is just fine ,but most serious of all , is when I triggered tashia's last romance , using the " Rise Dead " , she did not appear !!! The animating dispalyed , but there was nothing happen !! :crying:

Can you guide me how to fix it , using CLUA . SK , or something tools ??
Or is there still some ways to overcome this promblem ???

Thanks for your kinds ^^