Photo

Bugs for v2.00

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#81 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:39 PM

You could always .bif your override once Oversight is installed.

#82 SimDing0

SimDing0

GROUP ICON

• 1654 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:54 PM

Number of files in the override has basically no effect on the game's performance. (Size does, but that's not an issue with Oversight.)

And yes, Virtue uses Oversight's alignment changes to determine some of the places where virtue modifications should occur.
Repeating cycle of pubes / no pubes.

A Comprehensive Listing of IE Mods

#83 Nerik

Nerik
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:56 PM

As a follow up to my Holy Aura bug, I've noticed that the visual effect does pulse once when I awake after sleeping - odd :online2long:

Charles

#84 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:09 PM

As a follow up to my Holy Aura bug, I've noticed that the visual effect does pulse once when I awake after sleeping - odd

This problem comes from the engine - you can see other similar effects (with the corresponding settings) act the same way. Still, since the opcode for this ability isn't used very often in the game, it is not a common glitch.
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#85 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:01 AM

In my game Holy Aura played correctly, provided you don't have two paladins standing too close (which has happened so far in 1 game in the world, in which I was testing Mazzy The Paladin and had brought along Keldorn).

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#86 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:10 PM

Holy Aura is not stackable by design, so you'll just have to imagine that you remain influenced by the first paladin who applied the aura (or the closest, don't remember which one the engine chooses).

Anyway, I figure we should schedule some more testing on this one, just to be sure we did everything right....

Ever forward, my darling wind...

#87 drake127

drake127
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 12:05 PM

Littiz: Have you aleready repaired bug with Sword Angel? Can I delete my fix from my server? I think it is not so hard to change two integers when you have no choice - better rarely bug than bug which shows every time you use Merciful Fighting.

#88 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:30 AM

Of course, and I'm not even sure the problems I spoke about apply in this case.

Yes, I've already corrected the effects, we're just waiting to collect the last bugfixes before pestering our mirror-keepers with a new release :)
Thanx again for the report ;)

#89 Mr.WeaseL

Mr.WeaseL
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:27 AM

My monk has taken monk regeneration five times and is wearing the ring of regeneration, yet his regneration is much less than 12hp/round (5*2 hp round from HLA's and once from the ring), in fact it is even less than another character wielding shanchudooku (which confers a regeneration rate of 1hp/2seconds).

#90 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:42 AM

Stacking more than one Regeneration bonuses is always a bitch in the engine. Probably, to make that work you have to remove any object giving you regeneration bonuses before picking the HLA, or something like that, and maybe it won't stack correctly nevertheless.

Now, let's wait for Littiz to blame his co-workers for not having tested things properly :D :P :lol:

Edited by the bigg, 09 May 2005 - 04:42 AM.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#91 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:48 PM

Or maybe the correct time setting is permanent after bonuses -_-
Ehy, I can't have eyes everywhere ^_^
Tonight I'll try and fix this, then we'll release the new version.

#92 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:30 AM

Indeed we need that setting to stack correctly with items.
Thx Mr.WeaseL for the report!

Hope there'll be no more last minute surprises, I'm sending the package to TGM for release ;)