Newbie help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Cal-

-Cal-

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:40 PM

Hi. As the topic says, I'm new around here but I'm very interested in getting this to work.

However I can't find the download anywhere for:

TDDweidu1to2patch-fixed.zip
or
NeJ v2.1b or above, Weidu version.

Can someone point me in the direction of the link? The forum search feature isn't giving me any leads.

Also, at what point in the Weidu installation do I install the Baldurdash bugfixes? I can't seem to find it mentioned.

Thanks for any help.

#2 Yacomo

Yacomo

cartographer of the realms

• 485 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:13 PM

TDDweidu1to2patch-fixed.zip

View Post

You can find this on Horred's Yahoo Site.

, you need to register with yahoo however, sorry :(
NeJ v2.1b or above, Weidu version.

View Post

I think NeJ already reached v3, so you won't find v2 anymore. As always with Vlad's work, I would guess that v3 is a lot better than v2, so just grab the latest v3 one you can find ;)

Just to be sure: You know IEGMC and Dragonshoard? Otherwise the links in my sig will take you there :)

Hope this helps,

Yacomo

#3 -Cal-

-Cal-

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:18 PM

Ahhhh, thanks a lot!

I'm guessing NeJ2v30b.rar will have the Weidu in it, and NeJ2v31b.zip would be a patch for it. Well, those are the only options I have for download anyway :)

Thanks for the speedy response.

#4 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:46 PM

Ahhhh, thanks a lot!

I'm guessing NeJ2v30b.rar will have the Weidu in it, and NeJ2v31b.zip would be a patch for it. Well, those are the only options I have for download anyway :)

View Post

Oooh, I smell trouble with these new versions. And with 4.2b coming soon, I would have to take a look at compatibility for BGT-WeiDU.

Edited by Ascension64, 29 June 2005 - 11:47 PM.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#5 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:38 AM

Ahhhh, thanks a lot!

View Post

Oooh, I smell trouble with these new versions. And with 4.2b coming soon, I would have to take a look at compatibility for BGT-WeiDU.

View Post

I'm officially giving the green lights to Never Ending Journey 2 v3.0b and 3.1b being compatible with BGT-WeiDU. I went through to look for resource conflicts and it looks like nothing drastic has changed.

Edited by Ascension64, 01 July 2005 - 01:38 AM.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)