King Diamond

Give Me Your Soul...Please

• Modder
  • 1430 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 04:17 AM

That would be King Diamonds

View Post

no, not me.... I'm just trying to fix some stuff here and there.... :D

Hello, I'm french and I'm trying to translate TDD weidu....

Don't hurry - an updated version will be released very soon.

(last update: 02-12-2008)
----------------------------------------------
SoS, v1.13
TDD, v1.12
TS-BP, v6.10
CtB, v1.11
RoT, v2.1
----------------------------------------------
BP Animations Scheme

#22 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 11:49 PM

what's the status of BP-Weidu?
The Monk is always out to keep a wild mage down. But the Weave, she speaks to me. Together we work our collective will on this brittle, cracking world.
Playing the Big World Project Let's Play both here and on the Something Awful forums.

#23 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 10:28 AM

If you're still looking for Beta testers, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Let me know. Thanks,

Ant

BP-weidu is nearing the phase where it needs to be tested. Now is the time to recruit a testing crew. I already have a few ppl, most have been around BP for a while and/or have tested for me before.

For this version of BP, I'd like to recruit as big of a crew as possible. This way, as many combinations as we can produce can be tested.

While people with modding skills are preferred, it is by no means a requirement. An ideal testing crew would be an equal mix of modders and non-modders, to cover the full spectrum. The only true requirement is desire and time to do this right.

The only rewards I can offer for helping are 1) access to the protected forum, and 2) credit in the read me file. Not much, but hey--this is a charity-based organization. :lol:

So, if interested; post on this thread. Please only post here for joining requests; we have plenty of other threads (ad more to make) for open discussion. ;)

It takes a village...

#24 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 06:02 AM

Currently, there isn't much to test. My first release had been tested extensively, and I'm busy at work on a revision. This will take a while, as we're trying to make this a "weidu-friendly" mod (no overwriting). Let me see how much of the crew is still around when I'm done; if there are significant vacancies (doubtful), I'll invite some "fresh blood" into the fold. ;)

#25 sadun

sadun
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 05:36 AM

Currently, there isn't much to test. My first release had been tested extensively, and I'm busy at work on a revision. This will take a while, as we're trying to make this a "weidu-friendly" mod (no overwriting). Let me see how much of the crew is still around when I'm done; if there are significant vacancies (doubtful), I'll invite some "fresh blood" into the fold.

I wanna be beta tester just pm me

#26 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:23 PM

I am not currently looking for any more game-tester. However, I have an immediate opening (start immediately!) for any able weidu-coders. That's what 90% of the remaining task is--converting the old overwrite-style files to new-weidu patching system. The other 10% is solely mine. I'm adding yet more enhancements, and I'm going to step the AI up to a new, unprecedented level. Some of this is already done, even mre planned out to do. Since BP has been "reduced" from the glue of mods to a "mere" AI/enhancement package--I'm going to make it the best AI/enhancement package I possibly can.

#27 sadun

sadun
  • 122 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:28 PM

Great keep up the excellent work :cheers: