Knights of the Old Republic 3: ????????

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#41 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:53 AM

*Looks at the register button, then at Anonymous* :)

I apologise for the triple post, my internet has been very silly as of late :( :blush:

Edited by Tom, 03 October 2005 - 10:49 PM.

Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#42 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:15 AM

Will be interesting to see how it turns out. Btw, triple post Tom.

#43 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:11 PM

What's your point Tom???

#44 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:26 PM

That you should hit the register button and join the site Anonymous ^_^

Then we can discuss this face2face... Or... Y'know.
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#45 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:31 AM

View Post

I like to dip in and out so maybe in the near future but not now....

#46 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:31 AM

View Post

#47 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:32 AM

View Post

#48 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:42 PM

Fair enough.
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#49 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 11:38 PM

View Post

Please do. You can even call yourself "Anonymous"... Sconrad likes to look at forum stats, and it always makes his day when new members register. :P :)
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#50 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 07 October 2005 - 12:14 AM

Is was just on a Xbox fan website, i clicked on the news and i heard some new stuff on KOTOR 3....apparently there having some big problems getting it started, they wanted to start production by this winter but it appears that it's been pushed back to early maybe even mid 2006, they pushed the date up as everyone is getting ready for the Xbox 360 and PS3, so a lot of people have their hands full....what all this means is that they have not even begun the basics for the third which will definetly push KOTOR 3 back a lot....maybe late 2007 or early 2008 we will most likely see KOTOR 3.....but if this new Xbox system is stronger and faster it may make making the game a lot easier in which it may shave months off the release date but who knows...sorry about the bad news guys.....

#51 Lanky

Lanky
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 05:54 AM

Is was just on a Xbox fan website, i clicked on the news and i heard some new stuff on KOTOR 3....apparently there having some big problems getting it started, they wanted to start production by this winter but it appears that it's been pushed back to early maybe even mid 2006, they pushed the date up as everyone is getting ready for the Xbox 360 and PS3, so a lot of people have their hands full....what all this means is that they have not even begun the basics for the third which will definetly push KOTOR 3 back a lot....maybe late 2007 or early 2008 we will most likely see KOTOR 3.....but if this new Xbox system is stronger and faster it may make making the game a lot easier in which it may shave months off the release date but who knows...sorry about the bad news guys.....

View Post

Web site please. Also there is talk tht a hand full of people have started plaining the game. If anyone finds anything please say so with web site

#52 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:51 PM

View Post

Web site please. Also there is talk tht a hand full of people have started plaining the game. If anyone finds anything please say so with web site

View Post

I can't remember the site exactly, i just went to yahoo and searched for kotor 3 news and got a link....from my memory i think it was xboxfans.com or gamersxbox.com something like that....i'll go on later today and see if i can find the link again

#53 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:30 AM

Let's hope that your right and they are working on it and what i found was bullsh!t news......(raizes his glass) here's to Knights 3......

#54 Lanky

Lanky
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 12:14 AM

When i read this i was almost sad. the KOTOR 2 ending wasn't much and I wanted 2 c Reven back. Even if i wasn't Reven i wanted 2 c him back and what he had done. The exils journey hasn't come 2 n end but according to this it has. I hope its not ture

Read it n plz some1 tell me we r not going 2 have some weak guy again to start with.

http://swforums.biow...445216&forum=26

#55 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:03 AM

Let's hope that your right and they are working on it and what i found was bullsh!t news......(raizes his glass) here's to Knights 3......

View Post

Any, I'll take you through it:

1. Click "register".

2. Fill out the space called "username" with the word "anonymous" or anything else you might like.

3. Select a password.

4. Fill out the space called "e-mail" with your e-mail adress.

5. Click the link sent to yourt mail

Then everyone'll be happy, even SConrad and Userunfriendly :cheers:

- Yahtzee

#56 Lanky

Lanky
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 02:54 AM

View Post

1. Click "register".

2. Fill out the space called "username" with the word "anonymous" or anything else you might like.

3. Select a password.

View Post

Also if u dont have an email go 2 http://www.Hotmail.com and sign up.

#57 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 10 October 2005 - 12:19 AM

View Post

1. Click "register".

3. Select a password.

View Post

Also if u dont have an email go 2 http://www.Hotmail.com and sign up.

View Post

Anonymous means anonymous.....no attachments...including email.....but i time we'll see

#58 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:21 AM

As a side note I might add noone gets to see your e-mail if you don't want them to :)

But if you don't wanna register, I wont force you (though SConrad might :D, just kidding)

- Yahtzee

#59 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 02:04 AM

View Post

I'll drink to that... Although given their track record I wouldn't put it past them to push it back untill the last minute and then rush it :glare:
And we're only bugging you to register because its always good to have another worthwhile member of the community :D
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#60 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 02:38 PM

View Post

I'll drink to that... Although given their track record I wouldn't put it past them to push it back untill the last minute and then rush it :glare:
And we're only bugging you to register because its always good to have another worthwhile member of the community :D

View Post

My god. We're beginning to sound as though we're drafting people for the military :P

- Yahtzee