Knights of the Old Republic 3: ????????

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#21 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:12 AM

Well, I think that they've had reasonably good music in the games so far... but you can run star wars collection cd on the background and disable the game music... and if that doesn't catch your fancy, feel free to try something different! ;) I used to listen to the Public Enemy while playing Command and Conquer: Generals... :D

#22 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:12 PM

Your story about Revan and The Exile sounds good but what if The Exile's dark and Reavan's light......i suppose The Exile could journey to the outer reaches and find the sith empire and make it his own and then Revan could try and stop him with what's left of the Republic.....

#23 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:57 PM

You could just reverse the roles - Revan returns and takes command of the Republic/Jedi Order again and the Exile is busy gathering the Sith. Similarly if they were both evil then they could vie for power, the only way it wouldnt work is if they were both good.
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#24 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:06 PM

It would be interesting if they were both good and have the player character try and fight against them or reverse it and have the pc help either revan or the exile....but i think in this one one of the two revan or the exile have to be the main bad guy......also an improvement would be after you defeat someone in battle mode or when your fighting them allow different parts of their body be severed if you get them with your saber......a lot of little things like music, changing battle mode would make the game so much better......

#25 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 21 September 2005 - 10:34 PM

I know this is off topic but in KOTOR 1 theres said to be a side quest for canderous and i've yet to activate it, i know after i talk to him about stuff on the ship it supposed to come up on Tatooine near the sandcrawler but it doesn't so if anyone can lend me a hand with this i'd appreciate it.....

#26 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 23 September 2005 - 03:09 PM

I know this is off topic but in KOTOR 1 theres said to be a side quest for canderous and i've yet to activate it, i know after i talk to him about stuff on the ship it supposed to come up on Tatooine near the sandcrawler but it doesn't so if anyone can lend me a hand with this i'd appreciate it.....

View Post

Alright i see nowone knows what i'm talking about so maybe you can help me with this, in KOTOR 2 in the unlocked videos section in have unlocked i believe 48 of 52 videos what do you think the other ones could be....keep in mind i've beaten the game a great many times now on light and dark and have gained influence with everyone......so if you can help me i'd appreciate it...and again sorry for going off topic....

#27 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:16 PM

I'd really appreciate some help if someone could answer my questions......thanks

#28 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 07:28 PM

I didn't even know there was an unlocked movies section... heh. If you look here there is a part about how you can edit the .ini file to unlock the extra videos, or view them by opening the files in the KotOR 2 directory. Im not sure how you would unlock them all normally, perhaps there is a walkthrough which can be found somewhere?
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#29 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 24 September 2005 - 10:15 PM

Yeah but i have it for xbox not pc....this doesn't help me but thanks anyway.....

#30 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:06 PM

Yeah but i have it for xbox not pc....this doesn't help me but thanks anyway.....

View Post

i'm pretty sure i read in the obsidian forum that that's all the movies you can see...some were cut from the final product.
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#31 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 25 September 2005 - 06:52 PM

Anyhow something else that has been kinda bothering me is after you leave on light side on Dantooine finale, here's the question....are Kavar, Vrook, and Zez-Kai Ell dead or did Kreia just drain them of the force and one other thing is Master Vandar still alive on light side or is he dead....or will he be in the 3rd....

#32 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:50 AM

I'm pretty sure they are very, very dead.
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#33 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 26 September 2005 - 03:44 PM

I'm pretty sure they are very, very dead.

View Post

So you guys think Master Vandar will be in the third on light side because as we all know he died on that republic ship on dark side in the first KOTOR.....

#34 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 06:42 AM

I'm not sure I understand you right, but I think somebody mentioned him coming back as a force ghost in the third game. But that's just rumors.
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#35 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 27 September 2005 - 12:06 PM

I'm not sure I understand you right, but I think somebody mentioned him coming back as a force ghost in the third game. But that's just rumors.

View Post

You know Master Vandar the Yoda looking guy, he was killed on dark side in KOTOR 1, when the ship exploded it killed him and admiral dodanna....but he survived on light side....but the question is is he alive in the third????Who Knows

#36 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:10 PM

I've just visited Obsidians forums on there website and have discovered a lot of stuff there, some plot angles for the third game and why KOTOR had so many problems with it...just go to the website and to the forums......i think you'll be pleasantly surprised in what you find out.....

#37 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:41 AM

It was at Obs I heard he would come back as a force ghost. But you're right, it causes a dilemma because he survived if CHARNAME/Revan was lightside.

Unless of course K3 goes on 100 years later.

- Yahtzee

#38 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:56 PM

It was at Obs I heard he would come back as a force ghost. But you're right, it causes a dilemma because he survived if CHARNAME/Revan was lightside.

View Post

Wouldn't that be kida confusing...no i don't think they'll do that, i mean first they gotta wrap up this whole thing with Revan....then maybe for the IV, V. and VI do a different era......

#39 Bluenose

Bluenose

The gnome-sage of Ral Worcester

• 1565 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 02:50 AM

View Post

According to Vrook the Jedi killed on Katarr included Vandar and Zhar (and Dorak? can't remember), so he'd be dead anyway when Kotor2 starts.

Back from the brink.

Like RPGs? Like Star Wars? Think combining the two would be fun? Read Darths and Droids, and discover the line "Jar Jar, you're a genius".

These, in the day when heaven was falling,
The hour when earth's foundations fled,
Followed their mercenary calling
And took their wages and are dead.

#40 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:47 PM

View Post

According to Vrook the Jedi killed on Katarr included Vandar and Zhar (and Dorak? can't remember), so he'd be dead anyway when Kotor2 starts.

View Post

Yeah, i just recently found that out too at the Obsidian forums....i guess i didn't notice i always thought it was Dorak and Zhar that were killed not Vandar....guess i misread....my fault