• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:31 AM

OK, with my 1000'th post ( :Bow: ) I'm listing the download links for V3 of Refinements (partially unofficial, since the associated website isn't updated, but you have to satiate your playing needs :D

IEGMC Asia (HTTP) -
Windows
Mac OSX

IEGMC Asia (FTP) -
Windows
Mac OSX

IEGMC Europe -
Windows
Mac OSX

Changelog:
# Added the Armor Revisions component!
# XP cap remover added to the HLA component.
# Fixed two entries in Diviner HLA table.
# *Good* Celestials don't cast Globe of Blades any longer, to avoid the risk of causing harm to the party.
# Added an alternate SwashImoen, which will just change her kit.
# Trueclass thieves now correctly "forget" thief innates upon dualling to Fighter or Cleric (until reactivation of the starting class).
# Added a small tweak to allow compatibility between the SA component and Kido NPC.
# Rewritten most of tp2 for faster execution and shorter size.
# Fixed minor typ0es.
# Prompt customization implemented.
# SFX-RAR will auto-update and re-launch!
# Using DESIGNATED to better allow for future mod development.
# Additional notes on mod compatibility.
# HTML Readme.
# SwashImoen can now work without the Revised HLA component or TOB installed.
# French translation by Sir Crapoilleau.
# Japanese translation by Kuroukume Veland.

Edited by the bigg, 20 October 2005 - 03:32 AM.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#2 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:23 AM

Congratulations :).

#3 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:45 AM

Bravo!!!
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#4 -Just a Guest-

-Just a Guest-

Posted 31 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

Was poking around the forums just recently considering playing SOA/TOB again and noticed v3 had been released. Last time I played this was still in it's opeing phase and I can remember thinking it sounded really cool, so I figured I'd give it a try (along with Virtue and Oversight, which are also nice mods that enhance the gaming experience). I've been playing it for about 6/7 days now and I can say this has lived up to all my expectations so far. I haven't really gotten very far and I haven't tested the HLA's at all (though I read throught the descriptions and they seem quite nice, I especially like that sorcerers now have a different "feel" than wizards) but the armor component has been a really nice addition to my game experience and I've had to make actual *choices* on what constitues a good setup for my characters. All in all I just wanted to say I'm really impressed with how this mod has been made, and the level of professional work that has gone into this and felt the devs should know it was apreciated. Good work, and I'm looking forward to getting into gtting HLA's!

Thanks,
-JaG

#5 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:31 AM

Thanks for all the support and the positive comments! ;)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#6 GreyViper

GreyViper
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 05:58 AM

Gratz on V3 release, it makes a good reason to return to BG2 before NWN2 is released. :D
(PS. I had enough of WoW, ill think ill start visiting this place more offten ^_^ )
Democracy is three Dragons and a Cow voting on what's for dinner!

"A handsome young Cyborg named Ace,
Wooed women at every base,
But once ladies glanced at
His special enhancement
They vanished with nary a trace."

Barracks Graffiti
Sparta Command

#7 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator