Posted 12 October 2006 - 06:12 AM

Anything up? :)

#62 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 11:24 AM

I'm gonna try and get some coding done today. The next few weeks will be a little slow with it being the end of the school year for me, but I will keep working. After that I've got a couple of months off so I should hopefully be able to get a lot of work done on the mod. Stay tuned.

Current Mods in the Works: The Mazzy Romance Mod

#63 --Tempest--

--Tempest--

Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:25 PM

(Knocks on thread)

Hello, anyone home? There are still some BG2 nuts who are interested in how this mod is going, if it's going at all.

#64 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 01:48 PM

It's still going quietly on. I've recently started my holidays so I'll have a bit more free time to hopefully get work done, and translation into russian has also begun. I'll try and have a steady update for everyone soon.

#65 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:16 PM

Great, I'm still looking forward to this. :)

#66 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:44 PM

Any word on whether this is still going or not yet?

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#67 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:12 PM

Yes, this mod is still under development, if I decide to cancel the project I *will* let people know. I've been having computer troubles and have and am only getting things set back now, so hang in there and I'll try and have an update soon, but any kind of coding help, or pointing towards good tutorials will help speed things along. Thanks everyone.

SK

#68 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:41 PM

Ok, a quick update to let everyone know what's going on. Schools tarts up for me again next week and I still have no helpers and am trying to struggle through everything myself, so it may take some time. I've decided to take the two small quests and move them so they don't require any new areas (something I might change in later versions). I am still working my way through this and there are mostly only minor things remaining so I hope to have beta-testing start near the end of the month, though I can't make any promises. Stay tuned and I'll make some proper updates in the progress report soon. Thanks for the support guys.

SK

#69 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:47 PM

What exactly do you need help with, SK? I might be able to lend a hand with a bit of coding if need be, depending on the complexity, of course.

#70 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:05 PM

Well I've learnt most of the basics I need, and can do some things but quest coding is probably what'll take me the longest, since I know nothing about it and haven't started properly learning it. Theres only a couple of small quests with journal entries that need doing once I finish the creatures and items, and then I'll need help compiling everything (which I also know nothing about). Then it's pretty much up to beta-testers.

#71 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:01 PM

Well, if you need any banters, dialogues or interjections coded... :) And I'd be happy to compile it, too, if it will help things along!

#72 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:00 AM

Ok, K'aeloree has taken charge of the quests (which won't have new areas anymore, though perhaps as a future addition) speeding things up greatly. I will finish tweaking dialogues and flirts, finish creating creatures, items and the kit and then K'aeloree will bundle it all up and beta testing can begin, so stay tuned for that call. Thanks for all your patience and support guys. And praise be to K'aeloree. Praise him. Praise him! I don't hear no praisin...!

#73 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:22 AM

Praise to K'aeloree and to Snowking! Looking forward to the module.

Praise them with great praise!

#74 -Another Guest-

-Another Guest-

Posted 11 February 2007 - 10:27 AM

Praise to K'aeloree and to Snowking! Looking forward to the module.

Praise them with great praise!

X2 :)

#75 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:47 PM

Still here and still looking forward to this. :)

#76 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:52 PM

I haven't had much time to code Mazzy's quests, but they're partially done - just need to find that extra few hours!

#77 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:48 PM

Heh, well, I've waited this long, a bit more shouldn't hurt. As long as this doesn't become one of those eternity projects... like the Nalia romance that JCompton was working on before The Broken Hourglass. :D

Edit: Typo

Edited by Archmage Silver, 12 March 2007 - 01:49 PM.

#78 toby_fowl

toby_fowl
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:57 PM

Hi,
I donīt want to be a nag, but can you say something abot a release date of this mod? Mazzy is one of my favourite characters and I like the idea of a romance with her! In addition I always wanted to make a game (from bg1 to bg2) only with "little" races, but without romance I donīt want to try it...
So this romance could be a great appeal!!!! If you need someone who will make beta-testing, I really want to do that job! Iīve beta-tested Nathaniel (both SoA and ToB) and I had a lot of fun to be "a part" of the development!
I hope Iwasnīt too intrusive, I only want to tell you, that I really would like to see this mod, it sounds really really great!

I apaologize for my english, I come from Germany, so if I use strange words, blame on my dictionary :rolleyes:

#79 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:16 PM

How's this coming along?

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#80 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:50 PM

It's getting there. I'm on a brief holiday now, and then after a few more weeks of school I have a couple months off so I plan on trying to finish whatever I can during now and then. I'll keep you guys posted as I go along.