Photo

Bug Reports for v2

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 vinnipuk

vinnipuk
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:47 AM

i was relying on that component, alas, it`s still a beta and a lot of people report CTDs or problems at start up.
that`s why i would stay on the safe side, so i`ve decided to install just the kits i want to use for me and my NPCs.
thanks. :)

#42 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:21 AM

I find that I can avoid CTDs with ToBEx if I set "Scrollable Kit Selection=0" in tobex.ini and don't install the related component. Either way, Refs' TP2 is now advertising ToBEx (other than said hack fixing CTDs on dual class, 'Apply Casting Level Bonus' makes (Fighter/)Cleric/Mage's Union HLA work as advertised).

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#43 rajman

rajman
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:47 AM

I played with the always facestab component and enemy thieves were getting successful backstabs on my character protected by a item with the protection from backstab property

#44 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:49 AM

You'll have to report this in the ToBEx forum, I'm afraid.

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public

#45 rajman

rajman
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:55 AM

You'll have to report this in the ToBEx forum, I'm afraid.

Np. While I'm here, do you mind tell me if I shall install the Nature's Beauty/Flash to Stone/Imprisonment tweaks over SR versions of those spells or I'm correct supposing your fixes are made for vanilla ones only?

#46 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:01 AM

You might want to double check over at the SR forum; as far as I can tell, SR includes neither Nature's Beauty nor Flesh to Stone, while it already includes Imprisonment.

#47 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

I can't seem to install the 2.60 component for giving non-warrior classes the specialization (but not the level) APR bonus; the installer skips it automatically, saying it requires the ToBEx APR mod fix (which is installed). Is there anything particular I might be doing wrong, or might be doing to manually enable the install?

#48 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:07 PM

Oops. Download the latest version from my git: git link in sig -> bigg misc mods -> download -> extract the tb#tweaks folder (the folder itself, not its contents) to your BG2 installation (it should ask if you want to overwrite some mods) and try again.

#49 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:35 PM

That did it, thank you. It's funny to have this particular bug finally fixed now, in 2011; it has been bothering me for almost ten years.

#50 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

For the latest version I'd suggest changing
END ELSE PATCH_IF ~%script%~ STRING_EQUAL_CASE ~none~ || ~%script%~ STRING_EQUAL_CASE ~~ || ~%script%~ STRING_EQUAL_CASE ~ ~ THEN BEGIN

to
END ELSE PATCH_IF !FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~%script%.bcs~ || ~%script%~ STRING_EQUAL_CASE ~none~ || ~%script%~ STRING_EQUAL_CASE ~~ || ~%script%~ STRING_EQUAL_CASE ~ ~ THEN BEGIN
in lib/3rd_ed_saves.tpa. Otherwise it creates BCS files that don't exist in the game before this mod. Technically not a big problem, but having "shout" scripts which actually don't affect hostility and attacks doesn't seem right to me.

#51 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:54 PM

I was intent on nixing the saves bonus either way, but thanks for the catch.