Help me

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 -Shadow Heart-

-Shadow Heart-

Posted 10 January 2006 - 10:42 AM

I installed your mod a while ago alng with the bug fix for the nether scroll quest, normally I go after the scroll after killing Bohdi but the Lich won't appear! What happened? It is because I have the NPC flirt pack installed too? :unsure:

#2 iguana-on-a-stick

iguana-on-a-stick
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 02:15 PM

It says in the FAQ that the Netherscroll quest can only be done once Edwin tells you to. Did he talk about it? If yes, I suppose it is a bug and I can't help either. If no, you probably need to wait a while until Edwin talks some more.

#3 -Shadow Heart-

-Shadow Heart-

Posted 11 January 2006 - 05:14 AM

yeah he talked......It's a bug, thanks for the help

#4 --Annie--

--Annie--

Posted 11 January 2006 - 05:35 AM

Yeah I have a problem....even if I don't know it it's a problem. One of the dialouge files got coverted t Adobi Acrobat and they won't change back! Is this an issue? :wacko: :crying: :blink: :(

#5 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:53 AM

Yeah I have a problem....even if I don't know it it's a problem. One of the dialouge files got coverted t Adobi Acrobat and they won't change back! Is this an issue? :wacko: :crying: :blink: :(

I'm not sure if I understand your problem - but if there's a problem with one of the files, I suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling the mod, and you should have a fully functional version of the file you need. It won't affect your saves either.

#6 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 March 2006 - 10:11 AM

Helllpppp! So Edwin mentions the nether scroll but I can't find it. I here there's something about a lich too but I can't find him. Is it a bug or am I just not looking in the right places?

#7 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:08 PM

Helllpppp! So Edwin mentions the nether scroll but I can't find it. I here there's something about a lich too but I can't find him. Is it a bug or am I just not looking in the right places?

But where were You looking for it? The lich is the graveyard in the tomb behind those room with traps on the floor (that woman like Cleopatra). Dunno if it's enough, I think I cannot explain it more precisely :(

#8 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:55 PM

Take a look at this.

Posted Image

To south from #2 there's a doorway that leads to the tombs where the lich with the nether scroll is. The thing is, that the first room you enter is trapped and there's a lot of mummies and other undead folk. After you've dispatched them, find a secret door around the southern part of the room. Go through that, search the tombs and eventually you'll find the lich.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.