Photo

TutuGUI with support for BGT-Weidu is available.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Ladejarl

Ladejarl
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 03:06 PM

It can be found here: http://www.pocketplane.net/tutumods

#2 Hety

Hety
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:46 PM

I feel lil cheated... There is no visible difference between 1.5 and 1.7 xept the main loading screen and bckground images. And those are not from BG1(not the table covered with coins, weapons and armor). also menu location is still not center but right part(as before). And it has nothing to do with screenshots in the 1st post in the thread behind the link.

/cry
GIEF EPEX! © Believe @ Lightning' Blade(WoW)

I often type on shitty keyboards and in dark places. So dont mind my typos. PLEASE.

kkthxbye...

#3 Ladejarl

Ladejarl
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:59 AM

I feel lil cheated... There is no visible difference between 1.5 and 1.7 xept the main loading screen and bckground images. And those are not from BG1(not the table covered with coins, weapons and armor). also menu location is still not center but right part(as before). And it has nothing to do with screenshots in the 1st post in the thread behind the link.

/cry

Those screenshots is from the tutu version. BGT gets the BGT version.

Bugs can be reported to the mentioned thread: http://forums.pocket...ic,19424.0.html

#4 iopden

iopden
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:16 AM

Ladejarl, maybe you should make standalone version like BGT-GUI?
It will be less in size and good for those who never used Tutu but want to use your GUI.

#5 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:58 AM

It will be less in size and good for those who never used Tutu but want to use your GUI.

I feel sorry for the dial-up people, but I argue that this method would be harder to maintain.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#6 Ladejarl

Ladejarl
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:11 AM

I feel sorry for the dial-up people, but I argue that this method would be harder to maintain.

Besides, a pure BGT version would only be about a megabyte less in size. Two for a clean tutu.

#7 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:36 AM

I have always loved your GUI, Ladejarl so thank you very much for porting it to BGT-WeiDu too! :cheers:

#8 Ladejarl

Ladejarl
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:35 AM

I have always loved your GUI, Ladejarl so thank you very much for porting it to BGT-WeiDu too! :cheers:

You are welcome. :)

#9 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 01 May 2006 - 03:37 AM

Ladejarl,

the menu screen of the Options is screwed up in my BGT insallation with TuTuGUI 1.7

Is this a known issue ? Thanks! :cheers:

#10 Ladejarl

Ladejarl
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 02:04 PM

Ladejarl,

the menu screen of the Options is screwed up in my BGT insallation with TuTuGUI 1.7

Is this a known issue ? Thanks! :cheers:

I haven't encountered this. Have you tried to re-install ? Remember to install tutugui last.

#11 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 05 May 2006 - 07:01 AM

Hello!

I installed TuTuGUI last but that's not the problem. The problem occurs when I run the setup-GUI.exe and choose Baldur's Gate Trilogy (Elminister wielding a staff). I must choose that because otherwise I don't get to hear the correct BG1 Music when I play the TotSC part of the Trilogy.

Once done that, the graphic is messed when I click on Options. Can you please investigate into this matter ? I would not want to give up on your beautiful GUI! Thanks! :cheers:

#12 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 09:40 AM

Salk, did you install Seetup-GUI.exe before LadeJarl's GUI mod?

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#13 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 05 May 2006 - 11:34 AM

No, I didn't. I run Setup-GUI.exe as very last when I was ready with the whole installation.

Edited by Salk, 05 May 2006 - 11:41 AM.

#14 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 03:24 AM

No, I didn't. I run Setup-GUI.exe as very last when I was ready with the whole installation.

Then it is probably better to install LadeJarl's GUI mod AFTER Setup-GUI.exe. This is because the GUIs contained in KD's GUI Switcher proggy don't change all the things that LadeJarl changes, meaning that if LadeJarl installs some file where the buttons are in different places, but the BGT GUI doesn't touch those buttons, those buttons become screwed.

Edited by Ascension64, 06 May 2006 - 03:25 AM.

--------------
Retired Modder

#15 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 06 May 2006 - 04:53 AM

Okay!

Thanks for the hint! :cheers:

#16 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:03 AM

I know this is old topic but I hope Ladejarl might pass by and read it.

Some months ago I told him that the TuTu GUI graphic was, in my opinion, much better than the one provided for BGT and asked him if it was not possible to have BGT use the same images of the TuTu version.

He replied that he'd see if that was possible.

Well, since then I have not had a chance to hear from the author.

Ladejarl, if you are around, please knock once... :cheers:

#17 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:32 AM

Hmm, I hope I'm not coding the change in... :wacko:

Edit: Yikes, that's post 2999, I might get the Y3K bug.

Edited by Ascension64, 13 November 2007 - 04:34 AM.

--------------
Retired Modder