Photo

NPCs leaving party as they join

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 raoul82

raoul82
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 02:09 AM

I have installed BGT together with BP weidu, TDD, SOS, Nej2, TS, DTOSC, NTOSC, SOBH, BG1NPC. When I take with me Khalid and Jaheira at Friendly Arm inn they go immediately into leaving party dialogue, and they leave. Using NI I've seen that this is controlled by global X#JCLEAN, that should be set to 1. But the same condition applies also, for example, to Montaron and Xzar and they don't leave. Imoen had the same problem but only for 2-3 times, then she behaved correctly. Maybe BG1NPC is the problem? Can I fix it using NI (I haven't figured how doing it). Thank you very much, Raoul

#2 Thauron

Thauron
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:27 AM

It might be caused by BG1NPC - X# is Domi's prefix so it should be cause by BG1NPC.
- do you have very low or extremely high rep (so low or so high, Jaheira or Khalid might be unhappy - BG1NPC tends to do weird things when characters are unhappy.)

#3 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:30 AM

Uninstall Virtue.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#4 raoul82

raoul82
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:26 AM

And...it worked! Thank you! (I thought Virtue was compatible)

#5 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 02:50 PM

Well, Virtue isn't in the BGT-WeiDU compatibility list.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)