Photo

Tashia as Druidic Sorcerer

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wellunhappy

wellunhappy
  • 329 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:54 AM

Not sure if I should be posting this over on the other forum but with Hlid's departure :( thought I?d have more chance of getting a response over here.

does anyone know how to change Tashia into a Druidic Sorcerer? I tried this using the usually method of changing NPC classes and nada for some reason Tashia wouldn?t accept she was a DS and still comes up as a sorcerer any ideas, is it because of the way the DS class is coded???

#2 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:03 AM

No, sorry, can't help you there. As I'm not a coder, I can't really help you there.

Edited by Bri, 20 April 2006 - 10:24 AM.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#3 BigRob

BigRob
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:29 PM

Hlid's still lurking about from time to time, you might be able to catch him somewhere.
Come on down to the Gibberlings Three! Home of Delainy, The Haer'Dalis Romance, Aklon, the Lands of Intrigue, the Tiefling Sisters, Tabiya and more! A veritable cornucopoeia of Modding goodness!

#4 hlidskialf

hlidskialf

Incarnation of the Eternal Ale Warrior

• Modder
  • 2510 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:33 AM

*Lurk mode off.*
A big part of getting the DS to work is it's initialization script. If you want to change her to a DS you'll need to apply the clab file, and ensure the script runs. (This among other things sets her level to zero and her XP to get her back up to snuff.) Make sure that her original NPC script assignment is intact after the process as the DS uses a null script after it's all over.
Hope that helped. If not, I'll try to check in on this thread in the next day or two when I'm sober. (You wouldn't believe the typos I've had to fix already!) ;)
*Lurk mode on.*

The great wolf Fenrir gapes ever at the dwelling of the gods.

#5 wellunhappy

wellunhappy
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 07:53 AM

*Lurk mode off.*
A big part of getting the DS to work is it's initialization script. If you want to change her to a DS you'll need to apply the clab file, and ensure the script runs. (This among other things sets her level to zero and her XP to get her back up to snuff.) Make sure that her original NPC script assignment is intact after the process as the DS uses a null script after it's all over.
Hope that helped. If not, I'll try to check in on this thread in the next day or two when I'm sober. (You wouldn't believe the typos I've had to fix already!) ;)
*Lurk mode on.*

yeh helped but i decided on a final install without her, just wanted run through horreds version of bp one last time before i slip quietly back into retirement mode, and a year out in oz lying on beaches.

keep on lurking i would never be able to type without spellcheck the gift that just keeps on giving. :cheers:

#6 hlidskialf

hlidskialf

Incarnation of the Eternal Ale Warrior

• Modder
  • 2510 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 08:43 AM

...and a year out in oz lying on beaches.

Pictures? :whistling:

The great wolf Fenrir gapes ever at the dwelling of the gods.