What Races and Alignments...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -TheNegaDruid-

-TheNegaDruid-

Posted 23 April 2006 - 08:37 AM

I couldn't find it in the FAQ either because I'm blind or because of some other failing like laziness. So, I am curious, my friends...

What races and alignments will Edwin romance? Do you have to be human, half-elf, elf, or half-orc? Will he Romance a Female Dwarf? How about a Gnome? A Halfling?

I am curious just for sake of knowing what is possible to play beyond the classic Female Human. My thanks!

On the same topic: If Edwin does Romance Dwarves, Gnomes, Halflings and Half-Orcs, why does he do so? Is it just the allure of Divine Power that draws him and makes him see beyond... size issues?

Would he really be content to be picked up by a buxom, foot taller then he is, more muscles in her bicep then he has in his whole arm, half-orc child of Bhaal who proceeds to see just how good his 'Erotic Assault' actualy is?

Would he really be content to romance a halfling girl-child of Bhaal that he has to pick up to kiss?

I am curious. Morbidly so.

#2 RavenBlack

RavenBlack

Proofreading Ninja

• 75 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:27 PM

It's about halfway down the readme :)

No racial or alignment restrictions. The PC only has to be female and possess an intelligence score of at least 14.

Romancing Eddie with a half-orc, however...that idea is disturbing. :blink:

#3 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:11 PM

Psh. Edwin has a halfling fetish. Can't get enough of them. xD

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.

#4 Little Dragon

Little Dragon

Die Gedanken sind frei

• 131 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:26 PM

Psh. Edwin has a halfling fetish. Can't get enough of them. xD

Meh, it's more like a female fetish. Propositions Nalia, Mazzy, Viconia, that waitress in the docks ... at least a half-orc PC could throttle him if his attention wanders. I think he even almost compliments Jaheira at some point.
"There was only one catch and that was Catch-22"
Joseph Heller, Catch-22 (1955)