can viconia join in dsotsc bgt?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 -rion-

-rion-

Posted 30 June 2006 - 03:54 AM

i would like viconia to join my party, but after saving her from the flaming fist she just tells me that maybe weŽll meet again and I dont have a chance to make her join.
my aliogment is CN , charisma is 9.
any suggestions? will viconia be with me in bg2 right in irenicus dungeon if I get her to join?

#2 Derkoth the Disgruntled

Derkoth the Disgruntled
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 06:08 AM

i would like viconia to join my party, but after saving her from the flaming fist she just tells me that maybe weŽll meet again and I dont have a chance to make her join.
my aliogment is CN , charisma is 9.
any suggestions? will viconia be with me in bg2 right in irenicus dungeon if I get her to join?

1. Before anyone can really help you out, they have to know what mods you have installed. Unless your Weidu.log is an ungodly size, post it in your thread so folk know what possible conflicts you have.

2. No, Viconia does not appear in Irenicus' dungeon. You have to pick her up in the Government District.

:cheers:

DtD

#3 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 05:22 PM

I think Viconia will leave if you're Reputation is "high". So also tell us what your party's rep number is.

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
================================================================
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

#4 Bloodtitan

Bloodtitan
  • 406 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:19 AM

you need to have someone with high charisma talk to viconia to trigger the join dialog.

#5 -Creepin unlogged-

-Creepin unlogged-

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:27 AM

Viconia needs minimal reaction of 8 to join, IIRC. Basic reaction score is affected by reputation & charisma modifiers (though I don't remember exact modifiers and am currently far away from my PC to check the tables :(). Also, it's CHA of NPC Viconia speaks with that matters, not necessary CHA of prot. Try to increase your CHA, Rep, or place your most charming NPC in Viccy's path. :)

#6 --Creepin--

--Creepin--

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:28 AM

Oops - just noticed how old was the question... :doh:

#7 Bloodtitan

Bloodtitan
  • 406 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:43 AM

it still wasnt answered properly and now people can make use of the search function ;).

#8 -Crusader_bin-

-Crusader_bin-

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:48 PM

it still wasnt answered properly and now people can make use of the search function ;).

Hey, so If it was not possible to take her the first time, is there a way to find her after the flaming fist encounter?
I am playing BGT with tons of mods, so she was actualy not in Peldvale but near Beregost. Where is she now though?

#9 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

it still wasnt answered properly and now people can make use of the search function Posted Image.

Hey, so If it was not possible to take her the first time, is there a way to find her after the flaming fist encounter?
I am playing BGT with tons of mods, so she was actualy not in Peldvale but near Beregost. Where is she now though?

She bugged out. You'll find her in BGII now.

It takes a village...

#10 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:38 PM

YEAAHH! :cheers: erebusant is back!

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon