4 replies to this topic

#1 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 02:12 PM

Heya folks!

I have a very good news for Spanish-speakers who would be interested in this mod. Immortality and Clan DLAN are helping me to translate the mod into Spanish. I already created the tra files and the next release will be with this new Spanish language option available.

If anybody will be interested to help translate the Redemption mod into other languages - French and German are the other 2 options available for Ascension - please let me know. It is a good time to do it, since the Spanish translation is going to be done now.

:rolleyes:

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#2 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 03:39 PM

I sent you the translation of the 1st tra.
Bhas is ready for more ;)
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#3 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 06:42 AM

I sent you more tra files already. I just got an email about possible German translation! Now the only language we will be missing is French. Anybody out there? :ph34r:

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#4 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 06:56 AM

Niz can help you with that one...!

Nice work by the way!

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#5 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 22 March 2003 - 08:58 AM

I am glad to report that a spanish translation is done and the whole new package is in testing now by clan DLAN. A new version of Redemption (v1.1.0) is going to be available soon with tra files. I also fixed a few minor bugs (yet again!) Hopefully it will be available for download soon. But if anyone want to beta test - send me email.

I received an email from a german speaking player who wanted to try a translation. Still have to french language offers. Can somebody be interested?

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes