HELP! Where the heck is he?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -NoOneSpecial-

-NoOneSpecial-

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:21 PM

All right, in all the rules Ive read to make the Edwin Romance mod begin, you must have him in your party BEFORE you kill Mae'Var. Maybe this is a stupid question, but I really want to try this mod.

HOW can you get him in your party before killing Mae'Var? :unsure:

In all my past games, he didn't appear until after I finished Renal's little chores. Am I doing something wrong? :wacko:

#2 -NoOnSpecial-

-NoOnSpecial-

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:57 PM

Oh, and I have another quick question. In SoA, can you get Edwin's RomanceActive to a 2 WITHOUT saving him from Bodhi? Sorry if my questions have been answered elsewhere, Im looking through all of the old posts now... :mellow:

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:32 PM

Heh heh. In regards to my first question, I figured out that in order to make Eddie appear, you have to actually DO the quests that Mae'Var gives you.

I always just go straight up to the second floor, use a knock spell on the drawer with the evidence inside, and then report to Renal. Sorry for this little brain fart. I guess that's why no one replied... :doh:

#4 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 10:54 AM

Heh heh. In regards to my first question, I figured out that in order to make Eddie appear, you have to actually DO the quests that Mae'Var gives you.

I always just go straight up to the second floor, use a knock spell on the drawer with the evidence inside, and then report to Renal. Sorry for this little brain fart. I guess that's why no one replied... :doh:

I also had one game where I declined having Eddie join me and he went to the Copper Coronet. I picked him up later and the romance began. I had just wanted to see if it would work and it did. He immediately gave me the first LT "Well, Charname, Mae'Var is now wormfood..." So it is possible to kill Mae'Var without Eddie in the party at the time. You just HAVE to follow thru and kill Mae'Var and ER does a deadcheck and the romance will follow. At least it does for me. :)