Photo

Good dragon ... gooooood little dragon ...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 11:02 AM

Just finished ROT quest for Sanctuary of the Dragons. None of the 6 dragons acted up like that, just cast stoneskin when I showed up. However some stayed blue circle when they should have gone hostile. They sure did turn red when I attacked though. ;)

They did have that level draining/instant death/blown to smithereens breath attack. You know - lose your save and take something like 200 damage, and no body to resurrect anymore. I didn't notice this before but it is a bummer.

#22 Miraz

Miraz
  • 138 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:42 AM

Negative Plane Protection is a must against that breath attack, otherwise your characters will soon be Lvl 1 and get torn to shreds.

#23 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 01:22 PM

Ha! Thanks Miraz. I had to reload quite a few times, because I couldn't figure out why my main character was getting blown apart so easy :blink: . Can't check battle results when PC is killed, so it was reload again and again. I'll definitely try that npp.

For me that was among the hardest battles of the game, if it wasn't the breath it was level drain or wing buffet. There were even 3 dragons attacking at once-all with that attack. :woot:

Also they liked to throw that purple rain attack which would stun/petrify/confuse party.

Edited by maximus2001, 31 August 2006 - 01:23 PM.