Dekaras

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -JR-

-JR-

Posted 15 August 2006 - 02:34 PM

Is there a certain chapter the Dekaras quest needs to be done in? I know Edwin mentioned it right before we left for Spellhold, but I assumed he'd pick it up again after we returned to Athkatla. Will this affect the quest? And can the quest happen after Edwin has had his 'encounter' with Bodhi?

#2 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:54 PM

Nope, you needed to do the Dekkie quest before leaving for spellhold. Plus after that there's another LT where you meet the parents. Going to spellhold before all that does mess things up.

#3 -Thyme-

-Thyme-

Posted 18 August 2006 - 02:46 AM

Does it also mess things up when I wasn't even given the Dekaras quest before I left for spellhold? Because when I left for spellhold, Edwin was still Edwina and changed back only after I returned from the Underdark. Still the LTs where going on after the Underdark. So do I have to reload an old savegame. (I'd hate to do all this again, spellhold, Underdark an so on, but for Edwin I'd do xD)

#4 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 08:00 AM

Does it also mess things up when I wasn't even given the Dekaras quest before I left for spellhold? Because when I left for spellhold, Edwin was still Edwina and changed back only after I returned from the Underdark. Still the LTs where going on after the Underdark. So do I have to reload an old savegame. (I'd hate to do all this again, spellhold, Underdark an so on, but for Edwin I'd do xD)

No, as long as the romance is still running, it shouldn't be a problem I don't think.