Photo

Friendship Talk Ideas

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 CoraxCorax

CoraxCorax
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 04:12 PM

Well, you could ask her what she thinks about the other party members or the party as a whole. Also some talk about the croups reputation could be in order. For an example: Imoen: "Hey CHARNAME do you have a second?" CHARNAME: "Sure, whats up?/ What now?/ GET LOST BRAT!/ *grunt*"
(If you have been bad)Imoen: "Watcha problem? Whydaya keep hurtin people?"
etc etc etc.
Regards.

#22 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 03:59 PM

I liked the talks about imoen starting to feel her control slipping, but they happened to late and there weren't enough of them. Maybe it could start a little earlier and build further. (It would aslo be nice if immy could use those clerical spells she talks about, and a familiar would be cool.)
"I choose to believe what I was programed to believe."
Futurama quotes rock

#23 Dalis'ilhea

Dalis'ilhea

so, if I was to eat this I'd see the ghosts that haunted me?

• 737 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:37 AM

The fastes I've ever managed to go to Brynlaw is 10 days, I managed that by looting everything in Irencus place andselling it all off, then killing the people in the upper level of the Den of the seven Vales inn and looting them as well, bear in mind I didn't rest much and loaded up alot of times and other problems, but I wanted to see if it was possible. It was.... barely
I apparently have a high level of empathy, combined with a low level of sympathy... weird

In the wake of destruction progress is made

I am who I am, and none shall change me

#24 -Andrew-

-Andrew-

Posted 15 August 2004 - 11:43 AM

One thing that could be discussed by Imoen is what her goal or dream in life is. Another thing that could be brought up in the mod is more about your life in Candlekeep. Leaving every mod out in the game, bioware never really went into depth about it. Another thing that I thought should have been discussed was Imoens life before going to Candlekeep...she must have had a life before then. That may be hard to discuss since she doesnt remember anything before Candlekeep but maybe a little sub-quest to discuss it?...or she meets her mother (apparition or alive) and she tells Imoen what her life was like. Maybe if she is alive, she has been looking for her daughter since she has to kill her to help fuel Bhaals return and she failed to do it when she was born because it was interrupted or something happened...I dont know. This is only minimal stuff and really does not have a lot of detail but I think Imoens past before Candlekeep and among other things could be discussed in one way or another.

#25 Asynca

Asynca
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 05:29 AM

I liked the talks about imoen starting to feel her control slipping, but they happened to late and there weren't enough of them.  Maybe it could start a little earlier and build further.  (It would aslo be nice if immy could use those clerical spells she talks about, and a familiar would be cool.)

Side note: she CAN use those clerical spells (like they're any use) -> they're in her special ability tab, not in her priest book.

#26 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 10:48 PM

Turns out i was wrong. However, the trigger to add them doesn't seem the same as the trigger for the banter where she talks about them. Annoying and illogical, but i suppose not part of this mods scope, sure theirs something that switches it anyway.
"I choose to believe what I was programed to believe."
Futurama quotes rock

#27 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 30 November 2004 - 06:57 PM

Ordinary things.

Story-type creations, in pretty much every format, have a strong tendency to only depict conversations about things which are important or interesting. But in reality of course, a lot of conversation isn't like that, and such conversations only tell part of the story. The way people talk about silly little things when relaxed like the furnishings at the last inn they were at or precisely which bird it is that's making that sound are just as important in establishing the way they relate to each other as conversations about what they really think of each other or shared philosophies or the like. Little conversations about random ordinary things can be great.

#28 Asynca

Asynca
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 04:13 AM

Ordinary things.

Story-type creations, in pretty much every format, have a strong tendency to only depict conversations about things which are important or interesting. But in reality of course, a lot of conversation isn't like that, and such conversations only tell part of the story. The way people talk about silly little things when relaxed like the furnishings at the last inn they were at or precisely which bird it is that's making that sound are just as important in establishing the way they relate to each other as conversations about what they really think of each other or shared philosophies or the like. Little conversations about random ordinary things can be great.

For example, "Why do you always give the worst armour and weapons to ME?!" :D

"Because it's not like I need to wear magic robes, NOOOooo... I don't mind being brutually massacred at all. Here. Here's a few giant beasts. Why don't I just stand virtually naked in front of them, like this?"

#29 ImoenFan

ImoenFan
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:45 PM

What the PC and any love intrest and Imoen are going to do after its all over, how to get back at Irenicus(ideas changing depending on alignment and soul status), life, the party members, what happened in Chateau Irenicus and Spellhold, magic, controlling themselves, not using the Slayer.

Later on, just being back to normal and having a soul.

#30 but-k

but-k
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:13 AM

Great people talk about ideas,

Average people talk about things,

Small people talk about other people, And

Legends never talk, they send SMS...