• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:46 AM

I remember playing BGT with kits like archer for Kiven. I am sure I knew which mod(s) added this but have forgotten. :unsure:

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#2 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:21 PM

TDD did that.

For some reason, the most recent versions have not be doing that. I wonder why... :Poke:

There's a secret cabal working to put the original kits (and maybe some others) back in.

And NEJ makes Imoen a 'Charming Rogue' and Shar-Teel a 'Firewalker'. Erm, yeah.

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
================================================================
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

#3 sturmvogel

sturmvogel
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 08:23 AM

I remember playing BGT with kits like archer for Kiven. I am sure I knew which mod(s) added this but have forgotten. :unsure:

That's how Kivan is in my MacEasyTutu game right now. But I'm not running much: BG2_Tweaks, SCS, Sirine's Call and the standard mix of EasyTutu fixes, etc.

#4 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:19 AM

If i'm not wrong Kivan and Deheriana Companions for BG2 (from gibberling) does that as well,

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#5 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:44 AM

If i'm not wrong Kivan and Deheriana Companions for BG2 (from gibberling) does that as well,

yes, but none of the mods mentioned add kits to BG1 NPCs in BG1 using BGT.

the answer (unless i, too, am horribly confused) is that early beta versions of BGT-weidu did it, but Asc removed them from the release version as they were changes rather than fixes, and BGT-weidu tries hard to stay away from changing the BG1 (with the exception of the transition, of course).

it'll be documented in the changelog of the BGT 0.9x threads, deep in the BGT forum.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#6 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 10:59 AM

@ El Chev

join our cabal, join our cabal, join our cabal...