Photo

Romance Active Problem (Possible Spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mahokenshi

Mahokenshi
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 02:45 AM

Hello, alll. I recently downloaded the Tashia mod, and played through to the end of Chapter six in SoA. Back in Chapter 2 I picked up Tashia (and the rest of my party) quite early. Everything seemed to be working fine, and I did pretty much all the quests in Chapter 2. By spellhold, though, I noticed that Tashia's romance was still set at 1. I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be like that (it was day 45 after quite a lot of real time gameplay), so I continued on. I got to the very end of Chapter 5, when I realized that my game still "thought" Jeheria was in my party. I booted her on day 2, but she was one of the dialogue options during the "Phaere incident." I noted that the Jeheria romance active was still somehow set at one. I then used shadowkeeper to set Jeheria to three.

So I was wondering, is the romance supposed to take this long, or have I experienced a "romancective" bug? The only mods I have are the Baldurdash fixpack, Unifinished Business, Banter Pack, and Grandmastery patch.

I've had two lovetalks since exiting the underdark; the last one being Tashia's "confession" that her shoes are three days out of style.

I really have nothing left to do in the game (except wait for further lovetalks or fight Bhodi), and I'd like to know if the delay was natural or a bug.

One last thing - I can't find the modded shop. :crying: Can you give me a hint where it is? Is it near Cernd's house? The ore merchant? In the adventerer's mart? Near the racist guy? I did sarch for a while but I managed to not find it. :ph34r:

I enjoyed Tashia a lot, and I would like to see how the story is supposed to progress.

Edit: I just did a search and got what I think was the answser. :P Sorry, but I was sure that I was having a unique software problem. I'll just wait out the romance and see.

Edited by Mahokenshi, 06 November 2006 - 03:04 AM.

#2 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:20 AM

I believe Tashia has to be kidnapped in Chapter 6, before the RomanceGlobal becomes 2
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#3 GeN1e

GeN1e

A very GAR character

• Modder
  • 1604 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:19 AM

BTW, since you have nothing more to do in game, the next hint might be useful for you (the source of it killed a number of my nerves) - when your lovetalk will become 53 you will have to wake up in a forest at the morning (between 6 and 7 AM - go to sleep at 10PM) in order to get further talks. Of course, romance timer must expire itself too.

Retired from modding.