Photo

Welcome to SHS!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Gaheir

Gaheir
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:57 AM

I will join the chorus of those who were frantic when Fade disappeared from the COM site! They were rather short with the time they left your message on board, no? I also am happy to see that things are proceeding well and hope you and Sil will be happy at SHS.

#22 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

Officially a Dirty Old Woman

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 08:45 AM

:hug: So many faces I've missed! How are you all?

*follows Fade as a faithful follower* Hey there, Miss E. You can't hide from us! We shall find you EVERYWHERE! *self-smack* Sorry ;) I hope you like it here and you don't feel lonely anymore :hug:

Gah! Hide again!

(Aww, you know I'm kidding... I've missed you, m'dear :hug:)

Hello, dear! Umm, even I missed the notice at CoM. Glad to see you here at SHS! This was the first modding board I ever saw, back in its FWS days, and I've got a soft spot for it!

So, is Fade-TOB done yet? :whistling:

Sillara :P

:D I'll never forget that we met here, writing flirts for Solaufein. It seems such a long time ago, you working on Tsujatha, me scared as hell about starting work on Fade... those were really good days, weren't they?

Sil emailed me last night - a couple of tweaks and we shall (hopefully, unless something drastic happens!) have a working beta soon.

I'm a little curious about the reasons behind the move. I assume it was amicable? x.x [Edit: bleh...Azzy literate, reallyhonest. x.x]

And in any case, it's nice to see a new NPC whose WeiDU files I can pin to the table and dissect, and whose creator I can nag into working on crossmod content. [Edit: And I'm sure she's fun to play with, but as my modding efforts are in no small part restricted to multitasking at the office, I don't really have much of a chance to for the time being. :(]
x.x

:) Things are fine now. These things are never easy - I have to admit I haven't felt quite so sick in a while - but things are good. I still have the utmost of respect for the peeps over at CoM - this wasn't a decision made out of spite, nor due to any arguments or anything; I just needed a bit of a change, some new inspiration, that's all.

As for crossmod - Fade's signed up, so I'm more than happy to get involved in that ;). I understand about not having times to play things - I have to make the small admission that it's been so long since I played a proper game of BG2 with my own NPC in it, I can't remember how the last quest goes ( :whistling: :blush: ), but that could simply be due to age... all I can say is thank the lord and all his little wizards for Silmarien my coding wizard - she knows exactly what's going on and definitely deserves a medal for taking all of my incomprehensible ideas and dialogues and turns them into something playable - she's an absolute star! (I won't allow myself to code - not after the time I managed to make everyone's dialogues say nothing more than 'Hendak' without knowing how I did it in the first place! I can just about trust myself to proofread for spelling mistakes and change timers around (and even then, I'm on shaky ground... :lol:)

The Timely Resurrection of Fade!
Mistress Elysia's fantasy artwork.
Where Darkness Resides: A Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark fanfic

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.

"Oh, little ice cream friends! Thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"

#23 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:23 PM

Xenshail?! Heya, m'dear!! Haven't spoken to you in an age - how the devil are you?

I am quite fine Miss E. I've certainly missed you. I haven't much visited CoM of TFN recently. I kinda just died out there. But I can say I am eagerly awaiting Fade's release of ToB so I can finally see what the big deal is all about.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#24 Silmarien

Silmarien
  • Modder
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 04:24 AM

@Mistress Elysia:

Aww... thanks. :hug:

@everyone else:

Thanks for the welcome - it's good to know that so many people love Fade!

#25 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 04:51 AM

Hey Sil, welcome to Spellhold Studios! :hug: *surreptitiously adds modder title*

#26 ROMAN

ROMAN
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:26 AM

One day I decided to check out the fade mod progress over at COM.I did not see her and thought she had had vanished forever and I tracked her down I now I found you !!! :woot: you sneaky little devil, I'm not taking my eyes off of her again :naughty: lol welcome to your new home

#27 redrake

redrake
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:20 AM

It is a good thing I'm registered on various boards. Never know when some account might come in handy. Like for example, following one of my 2 favorite NPC mods. :P
Posted Image
Surrender or be squished!

#28 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:41 PM

Welcome to SHS! :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#29 MyFinalHeaven

MyFinalHeaven
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 04:08 PM

Here you are! Whew. Almost had a heart attack. Good to see Fade is still alive and healthy.
If the ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, the knowledge of nature is calculated to destroy them

#30 Beetle

Beetle
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 05:26 PM

It's a good thing I happened to visit CoM during the few minutes when the announcement was still up or I could've had a heart attack.

Glad you're making sure this will be fun for you, Mistress E! (otherwise, what's the point?)
"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to anger. No, wait, hold on. Fear leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side. Hold on, no... First you get the women, then you get the money, then you... Okay, can we forget that?" - Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

#31 Belladonna

Belladonna
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 05:30 PM

Have fun at your new home.

Don't be a stranger to your fans from your old home.

This is Lilandra btw, I thought it was time that I get at an account here and some other modding forums. I know I will have many questions to ask about modding.
Posted Image
Through inner peace leads to enlightenment.
Alora a mod in progress by yours truly.
My food mod.

#32 Jolyth

Jolyth

Feather Boa Wielding Dominatrix

• 2016 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 05:34 PM

Welcome back darling!! You have been missed!! :hug:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOOHOO! What a Ride!

Some people are like slinkies. They are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Dyslexia of Borg: Your ass will be laminated

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#33 Pixel Kaiser

Pixel Kaiser

Formerly Tameon the Dragoon

• 1425 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 06:35 PM

I hate to repeat what's been said in fifty bajillion posts already, but welcome to SHS nonetheless. Good to see you here! :P

#34 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:30 AM

For everyone who wondered if the old Fade forum at COM was deleted. It hasn't been it can now be found down in the archive section at COM.

Edited by Golden Thief, 15 December 2006 - 10:30 AM.

#35 Gregor

Gregor
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:38 PM

For everyone who wondered if the old Fade forum at COM was deleted. It hasn't been it can now be found down in the archive section at COM.

True, dat. That's how I found out about Fade's new home.

I hardly feel qualified to welcome you guys to SHS, since I'm pretty much a newbie here myself, but I'll be spending a lot more time here now that Fade's in the hood! Congratulations on your new home, and best of luck with Fade ToB! I'll definitely be willing to beta test!

Gregor
Don't ask questions best left to aged sages. Boo is quick and evasive, and there is ever so much of Minsc to search, there is no hope of getting us apart."

#36 I am the time killer!

I am the time killer!
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 06:31 PM

Hello Miss E and welcome here just joined myself not sure if u might recognize me from CoM so well looking forward to more Fade!!!!!!!!
There is no hero in war. Only corpses.

#37 Malakii

Malakii
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:35 AM

Mistress Elysia & Silmarien!

Last week was the week from hell at work, so I just now saw the post at CoM. I am playing through Fade's latest version (beta 2.2 or v3.0) atm, so I was utterly panicked to see Fade in The Archives. :o

I am glad you are both still working on Fade! I have been a registered member here for a while (though primarily just a lurker on SHS), so it will be very easy to keep up on the progress updates. Keep up the good work! :woot:

- Malakii (CoM, TFN, SHS, & G3)

PS: No pressure, but have you ever thought about writing a book staring our favorite Fey'ri?

#38 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

Officially a Dirty Old Woman

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:20 AM

:hug: Thanks again, everyone :)

Have fun at your new home.

Don't be a stranger to your fans from your old home.

This is Lilandra btw, I thought it was time that I get at an account here and some other modding forums. I know I will have many questions to ask about modding.

I certainly won't be - not only do I owe you guys a lot, but you're still all important to me! :hug:

Welcome back darling!! You have been missed!! :hug:

:D Sweetie! How's that feather boa? Missed you loads too! :hug:

Thanks for the info, m'dear ;) :)

PS: No pressure, but have you ever thought about writing a book staring our favorite Fey'ri?

:D
That's how she started... but I never finished it. And since WotC changed / added stuff about fey'ri after I wrote stuff, I doubt it will fit in now...) still, I get to roleplay her - although from an earlier period in her life (her history has been changed slightly to fit in with the campaign) so she's a bit on the more, ummm, 'insane' side... :P Get's me back into character a treat!

Edited by Mistress Elysia, 20 December 2006 - 11:23 AM.

The Timely Resurrection of Fade!
Mistress Elysia's fantasy artwork.
Where Darkness Resides: A Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark fanfic

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.

"Oh, little ice cream friends! Thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"

#39 chilly_2012

chilly_2012
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:45 AM

:o *shocked*

Fade !!! Here in SHS !!!

Well welcome to your new home Miss E, was a bit confused not seeing fade in the CoM, but all is good since I know you haven't given up on Fade. :D

Been itching to play the ToB content for Fade, since she's IMO one of my fav character of all time.

Hopefully this year we will have a wonderful Christmas... ^_^

#40 Belladonna

Belladonna
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 09:25 PM

:hug: Thanks again, everyone :)

I certainly won't be - not only do I owe you guys a lot, but you're still all important to me! :hug:

^_^

Changes are being made as I speak. Keep an eye on things. ;)
Posted Image
Through inner peace leads to enlightenment.
Alora a mod in progress by yours truly.
My food mod.