• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:21 PM

I'd just like to be the first to say - welcome to SHS, Miss E! Hope you have a good stay... and still waiting on Fade ToB! :D

:cheers: :hug: :cheers: :hug: :cheers:

#2 Eocine

Eocine

Jinx

• 128 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:47 PM

I'd like to be one of the first to say hi to Mistress E on Spellhold, as I've followed her here from elsewhere... :hug: :cheers:
Every action has an equal and opposite inaction

I always find the "Great Outdoors" chaotic and Dirty. It needs a shaping will to slap the beasts into proper order.
Edwin BG2

I'm not a martyr, I'm not a prophet and I won't preach to you but here's a caution....

#3 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

Officially a Dirty Old Woman

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:51 PM

:hug: Thank you so much guys! I'm glad to be here ^_^

Believe me, Liam - you'll be the first to know when ToB is up and running, 'cos I'll be begging for a little beta testing corner here... ;)

The Timely Resurrection of Fade!
Mistress Elysia's fantasy artwork.
Where Darkness Resides: A Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark fanfic

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.

"Oh, little ice cream friends! Thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"

#4 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 01:22 PM

Aaaah,
There you are Miss E, that didn't take long did you get unpacked yet in your move?
You really needed a change. Had to laugh at your avitar. Do you think Fade approves of that one? :P

#5 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 02:37 PM

Ah yes, It's very nice that Fade made it to SHS. I already played with her twice and loved it on both playthroughts. :)
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#6 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:47 PM

cool, cool: one of my favourite npcs has made it here. i'm looking forward to Fade-TOB... :)

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#7 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:02 PM

WELCOME MISTRESS E!

May I ask why it moved?
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#8 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Destroyer of Worlds

• 139 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:13 PM

Yes...welcome to SHS! I was just at COM running franticly looking for an announcement to tell me what happened to Fade....good to see Fade is still with us

Knowledge is power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be evil.

Minsc: You do not seem like a Sarevok to me. Too much humble, not enough "RARRRRGH, Feel my unholy rage."

#9 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:21 PM

:hug: Thanks, everyone!

Sephiroth - I did make an announcement yesterday, but since the forum's been closed, the announcement wasn't moved... I'm sorry about that. When I'm settled in here more, I'll make a general thread over there, redirecting people here. I don't want to rock the boat more than necessary right now, though...

Kael - Fade is due her ToB release soon, and, well, I know it sounds a bit sad, but I was lonely - no one was ever there! Most of my friends have all relocated (or retired), so I thought it best to do the same thing - this way I get to hook up with old friends and (hopefully!) make some new ones, too, ^_^

seanas - thanks... and I haven't forgotten your advice. I still have your pm from ages ago, squirrelled away... I've been working on some of your suggestions. Once ToB is up and running, there's going to be a few changes made to the old girl...

"Oh, little ice cream friends! Thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"

#10 Usually Lurking

Usually Lurking
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 12:42 AM

Welcome to SHS Miss E! :cheers: Ditto what Sephiroth wrote; it gave me a bit of a shock to not see the Fade forum in its usual spot. I was afraid that after following Fade's progress for the last two years or so you'd disappeared, this wonderful mod would be lost/forgotten and I'd never get to see how everything turns out. Anyway, welcome and I'm looking forward to finding out how this story ends :naughty: ; as well as finally meeting up with Pasha. :devil:
Beware the fury of a patient man. - John Dryden

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell

#11 Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:26 AM

Hi Miss E!
I was somewhat shocked when I entered CoM as well.
Fade was nowhere in sight! Without taking the time to check for news, I came here holding hopes, and I have never been more glad to be right. Need I say that I let out a breath of relief when I saw the "SHS welcomes Fade" text? :D

Fade is one of the best NPC mods I have ever played, her abscence would be devastating for at least 150% of those who play mods.

Edited by Hide and Seek, 12 December 2006 - 03:26 AM.

Favourite Quotes from BG2
Minsc: Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
Saemon: Pardon?
Aerie: This is gonna hurt you ALOT more than me!
Sarevok: Now I return the favor!
Drizzt: Yes, yes, you have my attention.
Lilarcor: And this one's for Grandma, who said I would never amount to anything more than a butterknife!

#12 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:58 AM

Very nice to have you here with us! I too like Fade and the little Fade game. ;)

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#13 Aragornchewi

Aragornchewi
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:07 AM

Hi Miss E!
I was somewhat shocked when I entered CoM as well.
Fade was nowhere in sight!

Same here.... at first, I thought it was a bug in the forums but soon it became clear Fade had disappeared :blink:

Glad I check nearly everyday other BGII sites like SHS... :P

As for Fade, I've already restarted a game with her.... couldn't wait any longer :wub:

#14 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:31 AM

Fade is one of the best NPC mods I have ever played, her abscence would be devastating for at least 150% of those who play mods.

Actually I have yet to play her. I hate trying NPCs without ToB content so I was waiting most (im)patiently.

On another note this is LoveBug/Xenshail from CoM.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#15 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:10 AM

Thanks guys :hug: Yeah - sorry 'bout that. I made an announcement on the actual forum, but it's been removed pretty damn sharpish, so I doubt word got around.

Xenshail?! Heya, m'dear!! Haven't spoken to you in an age - how the devil are you?

#16 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 05:02 PM

Welcome to SHS.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#17 Lord Kain

Lord Kain
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 05:53 PM

Geeze I just go over to the chosen to check on the mods progress and find it gone and no trace or announcement topic left. For a minnute or to I was worried. But now I'm better.

#18 Cervantes de Leon

Cervantes de Leon
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 12:57 AM

*follows Fade as a faithful follower* Hey there, Miss E. You can't hide from us! We shall find you EVERYWHERE! *self-smack* Sorry ;) I hope you like it here and you don't feel lonely anymore :hug:
Chosen One: "But I AM the Chosen One"
Talking Head: "No, you're not"
Chosen One: "Yes, I AM"
Talking Head: "No, you are not"
(12 hours later)
"Yes, I AM"
"NO, YOU'RE... ah, very well, you ARE the Chosen One. Here, have this magic stone..."

#19 Sillara

Sillara

He made me love him without looking at me.

• 537 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:29 AM

Hello, dear! Umm, even I missed the notice at CoM. Glad to see you here at SHS! This was the first modding board I ever saw, back in its FWS days, and I've got a soft spot for it!

So, is Fade-TOB done yet? :whistling:

Sillara :P
Check out my RPG forum!

#20 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:18 AM

I'm a little curious about the reasons behind the move. I assume it was amicable? x.x [Edit: bleh...Azzy literate, reallyhonest. x.x]

And in any case, it's nice to see a new NPC whose WeiDU files I can pin to the table and dissect, and whose creator I can nag into working on crossmod content. [Edit: And I'm sure she's fun to play with, but as my modding efforts are in no small part restricted to multitasking at the office, I don't really have much of a chance to for the time being. :(]

Sillara:

Glad to see you're still checking this board now and then; did my PM's from...what was it, Mayish? Ever reach you? x.x

Edited by Azkyroth, 13 December 2006 - 02:27 AM.

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard