Photo

Roll Call! Testers needed...

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Brad

Brad
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:33 AM

well, i was forced to stop lurking and register. i would be happy to test out fade, if you still need people. the email is Brdwlls@yahoo.com
If I'd known it was harmless, I would of killed it myself.

#22 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

Officially a Dirty Old Woman

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:06 AM

^_^ At the moment, we're just fixing stuff up and adding a few things from the first round of testing... but as soon as that's happened, we'll be dishing out versions again for the next round, which shouldn't be too long now... (I just need to get my arse in gear and finish a couple of dialogues up and type up some NPC banters and we *should* be away ;)).

The Timely Resurrection of Fade!
Mistress Elysia's fantasy artwork.
Where Darkness Resides: A Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark fanfic

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.

"Oh, little ice cream friends! Thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"

#23 --greendagger9900--

--greendagger9900--

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:57 AM

If you need another beta tester let me know at greendagger9900@yahoo.com. I am always willing to help, besides Fade is the best npc out there.

#24 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 02:02 AM

I have finished Fade SOA a couple of times now, so if you need people to help, I'll be glad to help you. Just drop me a PM or something.
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#25 Vera_kdt

Vera_kdt
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:16 PM

No problem - I've now tested everything through, and all dialogues trigger fine - there's a couple of minor issues to work through, but nothing game breaking, so it's mainly a case of compatibility testing and the like.

However - hotmail thinks the .exe file is a virus, and so won't let you dld it... do you have another email addy I can use? PM it to me if you want it kep secret ;)

Argh :)
I've sent 2 other e-mail addresses to you via PM. I hope they work?
Many thanks,
Vera

#26 HighlandThistle

HighlandThistle
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:42 PM

Am I too late? Did I miss it???? Ugh!
If you still have a need for testers, I humbly
offer my time and energy! :Bow:

Highland Thistle

#27 DragonMaster

DragonMaster
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:13 PM

I'm still here, of course, and more than willing to test. I think hotmail accepts .exe files, so Ernie_be@hotmail.com should work (I have no qualms about posting it in public, since it's my junk mail address :)). If not, I'll PM you another one.

If your still looking for beta testers for the Fade mod I'm more than willing to test her out. Currently I'm just finishing up the last of the Amn portion. All I need to do is the Sewers and than I can head out to Suldaneslar<sp>

Currently have
Main Character
Fade<romancing>
Immy
Amber
Soulafein

Usually I've all ready got the sewers done before I go to Spellhold but I didn't this time. Bodhi is dead for the final time.

BTW love the way for which you had it to bring her back. A great change from the Norm.  I got lucky and didn't have to go to every priest in the game to find out which one it was. You see I had to go to my thieves guild any way so I started with the preast there in the docs first and got lucky. LOL

Great mod so far. Looking forward to the Bhaal part of the mod.

BTW my email is either of the two: redneck1st@hotmail.com or redneck_1st@yahoo.com

DragonMaster

#28 Holywarrior_1

Holywarrior_1
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:30 AM

Oooh a TOB version! Wonderful! If you still have need of testers I would be honored to be on of them. You can reach me at Holywarrior_1@hotmail.com. if they don't accept .EXE files I can probibly download it at this address bgreed_1@earthlink.net. Please allow me to be one of the chosen!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
(Who shall guard the guardians?)
-Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal)

#29 -Mahng-

-Mahng-

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:31 PM

Please count me in as a Beta Tester! Fade SOA portion was the highlight of my game. Excellent character and excellent writing. My email is planetronaldo @ gmail.com (no spaces of course).

Thanks,
Ron

#30 Aeviannce

Aeviannce
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:26 AM

Well I've been playing BG2TOB with Fade for some time now, I'm really interested on it all will end I'd be happy to be one of your beta testers. aeviannce24@yahoo.com or aeviannce24@hotmail.com

Edited by Aeviannce, 01 July 2007 - 12:27 AM.

#31 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:21 AM

Testing the TOB Fade mod? I'd have to be insane not to offer my time, if you're in need for another Beta tester feel free to drop me a message at solar199@yahoo.com.au

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#32 Levian

Levian
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 12:51 AM

I am also interested in testing the fade mod for ToB as I am planning to replay the game once again soon. :)

magnus.andersson83@gmail.com

Edited by Levian, 06 September 2007 - 12:52 AM.

#33 Gilrond

Gilrond
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:25 AM

I realise I'm very late but if you still need more testers I would be more than happy to help. I simply love this mod :Bow:

My e-mail:
gilrondelenlin@hotmail.com

#34 CrazedSlayer

CrazedSlayer
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:44 PM

i hope im not too late

flyingcoo@hotmail.com

#35 Radiant_Servant_of_Pelor

Radiant_Servant_of_Pelor
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:45 AM

:whistling: If you still need some testers:

cleric_of_pelor@cox.net

#36 Purplecloud

Purplecloud
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

Mistress Elysia, I am at your service should you need another beta tester. My address is kchristopher1971@yahoo.com and I am deliriously happy that you are giving us more Fade! She is one of my all-time faves.

#37 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:10 AM

me to, Cwandell@hotmail.com

#38 --Patrick--

--Patrick--

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:43 PM

me to, Cwandell@hotmail.com

I would also be interested in Beta testing. Along with the Angelo mod on Gibberlings3, this is in my opinion the best mod I've ever played on Shadows of Amn. I can hardly wait to continue things through on Throne of Bhaal. Let me know, my email is ridcully27@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Patrick

#39 Eidolon

Eidolon
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:43 AM

I would be interested in beta testing too... even if probably it's too late ;-) my email is l.vegro@gmail.com, please let me know.
By the way, I would like to offer my services for an italian translation of the mod, if anybody thinks this could be a good idea...

#40 MycroftHolmes

MycroftHolmes
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

Testing challenge Accepted! bryce_liddell@live.com