Please help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -evan-

-evan-

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:28 PM

Hello

First I want to apologize for my bad english. Hope everybody will understand me. I have this problem. I was in Ust Natha when I realized that my romance with Chloe suddenly stopped. Imoen and Chloe started doing poetry together. I have checked global variables and realized that CHLOEROMANCEACTIVECR turned to 3. So I've returned to the last save I had (about 2 minutes after rescuing Imoen). Hopefully the CHLOEROMANCEACTIVECR variable was set to 1. But after 30 minutes of play this variable turned to 3. Don't know why. Chloe didn't said anything. Any one knows what happened?

All my global variables are:
CHLOEGTKUCR = -1
CHLOEGTKUWHENCAMPINGCR = 2
CHLOEINTEREST = 14
CHLOEMILDFLIRTSCR = 2
CHLOENORMALCR = 2
CHLOEQUESTIONSCR = 15
CHLOEROMANCEACTIVECR = 1
CHLOEROMANTICCR = 3
CHLOVETALKSCR = 10
CHLOVETALKSTIMERCR = 2413766

And after about 30 min of play they change to this:
CHLOEROMANCEACTIVECR = 3
CHLOVETALKSCR = 11
CHLOVETALKSTIMERCR = 2414010

My last two dialogues with Chloe where:
Chloe: So how are you feeling this morning, <charname>?
and
Chloe: I see how much more at ease you are now that Imoen has been rescued, <charname>. I'm happy for you. (Smile)

Is there anything I can do to "repair" this? Please help.

#2 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:37 AM

Well that's curious, the only problems a I can see is
1: You said something wrong (not likely if it didn't happen straight after a dialog with her)

or 2: Not enough Friendship talks and the romance that stirs between these two vixens (Immy and Chloe) starts going into the next stage, not sure if the poetry talk is the cause of that.

btw, your english is just fine :)

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!