Talk Loop

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -Ian-

-Ian-

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:05 PM

I am trying to end the qeust with Mae
Var and Renal but there is a feedback loop in the conversation. Renal says Good job etc. Good Job Fade etc. And then Fdae says Yes Sir. and then it starts all over. Could I kick her out and while she is walking towards me talk to Renal and finish the qeustion then tell her not to go and still have the romane workIng?

Love Fade!

#2 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:32 PM

Before trying to give solution, would like to know what other mods do you have installed to see if it is a mod conflict first.

#3 OldVeteran

OldVeteran
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:32 PM

Yes you can. Fade's romance stays active even if you kick her out (I think for a max of 3 days or so)

Never had your problem though. I got the renal part just fine except that for some reason he didn't give me maevars guild.
--GhostNWN

#4 -Ian-

-Ian-

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:43 PM

Ashes of Embers, BG 2 Tweaks V3, DOTweak V18, Dugenon BE Gone, DOQuest Pack V23, Weimer Item Upgrade V3.5, Soluafein, Unfinished Bisnuess ( I really can't spell), that is all that I think I have installed

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:48 PM

Ashes of Embers, BG 2 Tweaks V3, DOTweak V18, Dugenon BE Gone, DOQuest Pack V23, Weimer Item Upgrade V3.5, Soluafein, Unfinished Bisnuess ( I really can't spell), that is all that I think I have installed

And Crusader, Yeasrana (however you spell it)

#6 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

Officially a Dirty Old Woman

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 11:35 PM

I actually have had this before, but only once. It ended up being because I had dlded and uninstalled / reinstalled so many mods before that particular playthrough that remnants from old installs that I had uninstalled were conflicting - in the end, I did a clean install of my game and never had the problem again. I also had the same problem with Anomen regarding his sister (not a Fade one that time - she wasn't in the party) where he kept talking about her ashes... it's annoying, but not necessarily a bug as such.

Kicking her out shouldn't be a problem, as long as you take her back into the party quickly enough :)

The Timely Resurrection of Fade!
Mistress Elysia's fantasy artwork.
Where Darkness Resides: A Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark fanfic

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.

"Oh, little ice cream friends! Thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"