What would you like to see?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shfelliot

Shfelliot
  • Modder
  • 145 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:06 PM

This seems to be a popular topic in a lot of NPC forums. What would -you-, the fans, like to see in regards to samplings of Brythe? Please keep in mind I haven't even designated a picture yet for Brythe...all of this is in the writing stage.

Possibilities:

Banters...Brythe's interactions with other BGII NPCs
Quest Samplings....a sampling of one of Brythe's designed quests
Dialogue Samplings...interactions w/ the PC
Interjections....interactions with non-playable NPC
Romance Samplings...sampling of the Brythe romance
Branching samplings...examples of the ridiculously extensive branching system w/ the PC

Suggestions are welcome as well. What would you like to see?

#2 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:16 AM

Hm, I think I would like to see some romance sampling and banters. and suggestions? I will keep it in mind, yes?
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#3 --Storm--

--Storm--

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:11 AM

Alternative portraits is always interesting since a picture says more then a thousand words right? It can give a really different feel of the character.

#4 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:16 PM

Alternative portraits is always interesting since a picture says more then a thousand words right? It can give a really different feel of the character.

A couple of banter samples would be nice. I am really curious about Brythe's character and manner of speaking, and how he will relate to party members.

#5 Deukallion

Deukallion
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:27 AM

Branching samplings...examples of the ridiculously extensive branching system w/ the PC

Especially the 'ridiculously extensive' part. Even one sample would do. I'd just love to see how far you can go with your... imagination? Creativity?
The options coming with one of the Keldorn-Brythe banters are... hm, not enough to satisfy my curiosity, I guess. So, yes, that's my little wish :)
'The-Blue-Undead-Elf-Who-Refines-Riddles-From-The-Very-Fabric-Of-Dreams, at your service, m'lord'
Now try to be more extraordinary than that.